Problem while building android extension pack with renpy

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
thuong1308
Deviantart: thuong1308

Problem while building android extension pack with renpy

#1 Post by thuong1308 »

I encounted some weird bug Building my game with RAPT on Renpy, here is the issue:
--- when i choose Android option from Renpy launcher -> Configure -> Build Package, i have some issue with the size of the pack and it seem its size increased. Link below contain pack that i built, i tried to build many and experienced three common case:
--- https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tWAtx ... bD5Zo8jQHY
--- --- 1. One pack that work has the size equal to original main game
--- --- 2. One pack that might not work has increased size compare to the main game
--- --- 3. One pack that gone totally wrong has the main apk size greatly increased

P/s: some time i used Deleted persistence option from the launcher, occasionally it make the pack work on googleplay
--- My version of renpy : 7.1.3
--- My game now available on googleplay, here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... om.dct.njb

trackback during one attempt to build and failed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/android.rpy", line 483, in <module>
File "game/android.rpy", line 269, in android_build
WindowsError: [Error 145] The directory is not empty: u'D:\\001 - Current Project\\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\\tmp\\DCT_A_new_Journey_begin_1.4.0 (Mobile)\\android.dist\\renpy\\common\\_theme_marker'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "launcher/game/android.rpyc", line 483, in script
File "D:\001 - Current Project\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\001 - Current Project\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/android.rpy", line 483, in <module>
File "game/android.rpy", line 269, in android_build
File "D:\001 - Current Project\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\rapt\buildlib\rapt\build.py", line 437, in build
private_dir, assets_dir = split_renpy(directory)
File "D:\001 - Current Project\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\rapt\buildlib\rapt\build.py", line 313, in split_renpy
plat.rename(os.path.join(directory, "renpy", "common"), os.path.join(assets, "renpy", "common"))
File "D:\001 - Current Project\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\rapt\buildlib\rapt\plat.py", line 193, in rename
shutil.rmtree(src)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 247, in rmtree
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 256, in rmtree
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 254, in rmtree
WindowsError: [Error 145] The directory is not empty: u'D:\\001 - Current Project\\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\\tmp\\DCT_A_new_Journey_begin_1.4.0 (Mobile)\\android.dist\\renpy\\common\\_theme_marker'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Ren'Py Launcher 7.1.3.1092
Tue Jan 22 17:32:09 2019