Form like work tool

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
bricex308

Form like work tool

#1 Post by bricex308 »

Hello everyone I need a hand. I discovered Ren'Py not long ago and I also wanted to get into the Visual Nove on my own.
And then I had an idea, I'm responsible for fast food and I have to put people on the ground, and I thought why not use Ren'Py.

However, I need to display a checkbox next to the name of the employer in order to select several of them and then they will be placed according to the available positions, which will be prioritized by filling orders (: p1> p2>: p3)

Disadvantage: each employee can not go on all the posts and so I thought limit the posts accessible to each employee via an option in which I would associate 3 to 5 positions to each employee, then after having selected them they would be placed automatically according to affinity by position and by priority of posts.

here are visual drafts of a pseudo rendering.

page 1 : Affiinity button go page 3; page 3 :add affinity and ok button return page 1; page 1 ok button go page 2...

however I am a little lost because I'm really not big and I doubt that I serve the app on a tray ^^

(sorry for my english it's a google trad cause i'm very ...Bad ^^)
employee001.png
employee002.png
employee003.png

bricex308

[CLOSED] Form like work tool

#2 Post by bricex308 »

TOPIC CLOSE I've found a solution long time ago with shift+d develloper tools, image location selector