This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
I am actually trying to create a little game, and I followed every instructions of the tutorial, but when I launch my game, at the moment of a choice, there is an error.
It shows me : Here is my script where there is the error : The game is in French but It doesn't change the script that is still in English.
I don't know what to change to correct it... Can you help me ?
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1446
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:45 pm
- Completed: Yeshua, Jesus Life, Cops&Robbers
- Projects: Fear&Love, unknown
- Organization: Pilgrim Creations
- Github: xavi-mat
- itch: pilgrimcreations
- Location: Spain
Menus are actually inside labels, so it should be indented, and some "label something:" should be before it.
Renpy sometimes does not complain with odd indents, like your "jump" lines, that should be inside the labels (so indented too), but probably work OK without the indent. But I think it's best practice to indent everything that should be indented.
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:55 am
- Completed: None
- Projects: Maddox and Friends! (AI Teacher friend), Friendly Universities! (Soon)
- Organization: Friendly Teachers series
- Deviantart: SophBelle
- itch: Child Creation
- Location: Philippines, Mindanao
Code: Select all
label choix1_Oui: M "Blah blah." jump choix1_fin #<--- must be like that.