This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 594
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:27 pm
- Completed: Simple as Snow, Lady Luck's Due,
- Projects: Aether Skies, Of the Waterfall
- Tumblr: casting-dreams
- itch: castingdreams
- Location: USA
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 6:10 am
- Completed: None... yet (as I'm still looking for an artist)
- Projects: An un-named anime based trainer game
(note: audio is rather low volume, oops)
https://github.com/DanielSWolf/rhubarb- ... c/releases
I've got a long day at work tomorrow so need sleep now. Might be able to help more later in the week.
- Finish Improved Event Handler
- Implement DragonBones animation as a Creator Defined Container
- Develop Cartoon Speech Bubble dialogue
- Finish Bitmask collision and rebound vector system
- Develop time based building mechanic
- *Find a superb artist and actually write a game*
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4010&start=15Encritary wrote: ↑Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:57 amHello! I found and tried some Blink and Lip Flap scripts, including the one with playing sound detection. But lip animation still looks horribly unnatural. I want to make lip synchronization with the current sound file playing in the voice channel, just like in professional-made visual novels, for ex. SciADVs. Is it possible for Ren'Py to do so? Even if you have to do some hard-code directly with Python.