This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
Do I need too choose transparent if so where is that located.
I have a background as a jpg file. I imagine I just cant save the char as a .png and that would work.
So what else would i need to do. If someone has a youtube video that i can watch on how to go from Daz 3d to renpy that would be awsome
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:22 pm
- Completed: The Lost Smile
- itch: matalla-interactive
- Location: Spain
I don't think you have to do anything if there is indeed transparency in the rendered image and you choose a file format that support it, but you better check it.
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 am
- Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question
- Projects: Slumberland
- Location: Brazil
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]