This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 666
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:55 am
- Projects: Maddox's Everyday Talk! (13+ Unreal version), Maddox Everyday Talk! (3+ Real-Friendly version)(Upcoming 2020)
- Organization: Friendly Teachers series
- itch: .......
- Location: Philippines, Mindanao
Working on a talking simulation game for everyone, except children.
Maddox Everyday Talk!
Is my very very main project, not contain 13 below.
Main project here viewtopic.php?f=43&t=56564
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:45 pm
- Completed: Yeshua, Jesus Life, Cops&Robbers
- Projects: Fear&Love, unknown
- Organization: Pilgrim Creations
- Github: xavi-mat
- itch: xavimat
- Location: Italy
I've used "innosetup" for that, it's a free program to create installers. you can find it here: http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php
Nice compilation here! Thnx for sharing.xavimat wrote: ↑Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:21 pmIf I understand you correctly, what you want to do is called an "installer". Renpy does not create it automatically, but the files it builds can be put in an installer with another program.
I've used "innosetup" for that, it's a free program to create installers. you can find it here: http://www.jrsoftware.org/diebestetest
Users browsing this forum: No registered users