how to make a menu after a prologue? resolved thank you!

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
lunawolf86

how to make a menu after a prologue? resolved thank you!

#1 Post by lunawolf86 »

i have been working on my novel for awhile now as of today i got the prologue done..i have figured out how to create the different chapters for the next step but i am having trouble figuring out how to make a menu where you can pick which book you can choose after reading the prologue ( yes i know it doesn't make sense but not sure how to explain it better) ..may be in better terms..i have the main menu that goes right into the prologue, when the prologue ends i want the novel to split into 3 other books but i want it to show the covers of those books people can choose>?...any kind of help would be appreciated thank you ^^
Last edited by lunawolf86 on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

drKlauz
Veteran

Re: how to make a menu after a prologue?

#2 Post by drKlauz »

Call screen with 3 imagebuttons with chapter images, when player click on one, you jump to selected chapter start label.
I may be available for hire, check my thread: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=51350

lunawolf86

Re: how to make a menu after a prologue?

#3 Post by lunawolf86 »

drKlauz wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:20 pm Call screen with 3 imagebuttons with chapter images, when player click on one, you jump to selected chapter start label.
thank you i will give it a go :)