Android Version- Disappearing App

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
Ant-san
Regular
Completed: Snowdrop, The Demon Lord is Mine, PrinHero, PreOdyssey
Projects: The Three Princes and Adarna

Android Version- Disappearing App

#1 Post by Ant-san »

So I've ported three VNs I've made into android, but whenever I install the third game to my phone, the second game disappears, and when I try to install the second game again, the third one disappears. Basically, only two of the games could somehow be installed in my phone at a time. Is this a bug or...?
Otome game currently in progress~;)
Feel free to check it out ^_^

Interested in commissioning me?

Finished Project/s:
The Philosopher's War

Andredron
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Android Version- Disappearing App

#2 Post by Andredron »

Ant-san wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:24 pm So I've ported three VNs I've made into android, but whenever I install the third game to my phone, the second game disappears, and when I try to install the second game again, the third one disappears. Basically, only two of the games could somehow be installed in my phone at a time. Is this a bug or...?
Do they have the same project names? Which is in option.rpy