Fever HighSchool Project [ Demo ] -- my game

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
saru
Regular

Fever HighSchool Project [ Demo ] -- my game

#1 Post by saru »

http://rouch.meordinary.com/FHSP-Demo.exe ----- 16 Mb

it is my first Thai renai demo game

can i post it in this? :D

----
Edit
----

OK i fix it now

thx for playing :)

Link at down post
Last edited by saru on Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:13 am, edited 4 times in total.

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#2 Post by mikey »

First of all, I was surprised that I had no trouble at all running the game in Thai with no support and no extras on a Slovak Windows 98. Well done!

Then, I have to say Thai script is beautiful! Not that I would understand anything, but the letters are very appealing. The menu system is also very novel, un-RenPyish, good job.

And (here we go) the graphics. Excellent, great, (go find your own superlatives ^_^). The backgrounds look astonishing, comparable to any professional game out there.

The Story: ... I think you'll get MANY requests for this... please, please, translate it!

Still, I know it's only a demo, so there's lots of work ahead. But really, respect, it's certainly looking great.

bardsmanship
Regular

#3 Post by bardsmanship »

Screenshots please! I'm very eager to see these 'astonishing' backgrounds :D

I can't read Thai, but if you decide to translate it to Chinese or English, I'll definitely play it for sure.

darkknight
Veteran

#4 Post by darkknight »

I dont know if i am suppose to play it or something but the link did not work for me...also you might get more reponses in you put this in the game makers center because some people (Me) dont really check this section a lot
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#5 Post by mikey »

darkknight wrote:I dont know if i am suppose to play it or something but the link did not work for me...also you might get more reponses in you put this in the game makers center because some people (Me) dont really check this section a lot
That's true, a demo should go into the game-makers corner.

lina inverse
Regular
Location: im stucked in a big pitt in the Auburn Wilderness :'( for the twentyest time this year!! F*CK!

#6 Post by lina inverse »

the link is broken
red hair
not tall
very cute

money, boys, sex, games, sport and shoping is all

Watercolorheart
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Controlled Chaos / Sum of the Parts / "that" Midna game with ZONEsama
Projects: Sparse Series/Oddments Shop original cartoon in Pevrea; Cybernetic Duels (fighting game); Good Vibin'
Organization: Watercolorheart Studios
IRC Nick: BCS
Tumblr: adminwatercolor
Deviantart: itsmywatercolorheart
Github: Watercolordevdev
Soundcloud: Watercollider
itch: watercolorheart

#7 Post by Watercolorheart »

Link is broke :(

Please put new link in GameMaker's Forum? (We do download betas!)

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#8 Post by rioka »

I'm afraid the link won't be fixed anytime soon. It's been awhile since Saru was here. Maybe someone here downloaded it?

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#9 Post by mikey »

Well, if you want to wrestle strange downloading procedures explained in exotic languages, have a go.

But as has been pointed out, this game IS in Thai, so you won't be able to understand a thing unless you actually speak Thai. In fact, just the other day I actually saw something interesting - I think the very same background that was used in Fever High School, I saw in this game, Love Mail. If you download it successfully (FHS), you can verify that - my memory may not be as good as it once was (well, it never was particularly good, ah anyway... you get the point).

saru
Regular

#10 Post by saru »

Sorry about late & late. i got very work hard~ :)
file is 500kb & 33 files
when you download it all duble-click at FHSP Demo.part01.exe
you must got FHSP Demo.ISO
open it and setup :D

i think when i clear very work hard. i shall return again!

eiei :D