default preference menu bug

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
ShiraiJunichi
Miko-Class Veteran

default preference menu bug

#1 Post by ShiraiJunichi »

I would like to use my own custom theme- not call any of the theme functions. However, this results in the in the menu buttons (the ones at the bottom right) of the preferences menu to be completely unresponsive. The actual preference options as well as the save and load menus seem to work just fine- so I assume this is a bug with the preferences menu.

Edit: Ok, so I think the problem is that the scroll bars are expanding to fill the space, and obscure that buttons that aren't being responsive. But now I can't figure out how to make the scroll bars be the right size...

Edit: Ok, I found the property to set. "style.slider.ymaximum". It sure took a while to find it though...