This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
How do I get ren'py to open scripts.rpy in notepad++?
2. click text editor and select system editor
3. right click an rpy file in a folder and have windows use notepad++ to open it by default
now when you click scripts.rpy in ren'py launcher it will open the file in notepad++ by default
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:21 am
- Projects: Pathfinding
- Organization: NILA
Open notepad++, then open the game folder. Select all the .rpy files then drag it into the notepad. Or you can do the above suggestions.
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 758
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:55 am
- Projects: Maddox's Everyday Talk! (13+ Unreal version), Maddox Everyday Talk! (3+ Real-Friendly version)(Upcoming 2020)
- Organization: Friendly Teachers series
- Deviantart: SophBelle
- itch: .......
- Location: Philippines, Mindanao
Dont also forget the 4 line spaces, some text editors will be tricky. Or else it will cause you an tab error.
Working on a talking simulation game for everyone, except children.
Maddox Everyday Talk!
Is my very very main project, not contain 13 below.
Main project here viewtopic.php?f=43&t=56564
- Posts: 410
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 8:12 am
- Completed: Famous Fables, BoPoMoFo: Learn Chinese, Santa's workshop, Cat's Bath, Computer Art Club
- Location: Taiwan
You are probably also aware, but there is a syntax file that you can download for use with Renpy so it can predict and recognise the terms that Renpy uses.
Renpy Creators and Enthusiasts Facebook Group
My latest game:
Famous Fables: Read, Learn and Play - Android App for teaching children to read
Creative Commons stuff:
100+ 360° photos of Japan,
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]