This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:55 am
- Projects: Maddox's Everyday Talk! (13+ Unreal version), Maddox Everyday Talk! (3+ Real-Friendly version)(Upcoming 2020)
- Organization: Friendly Teachers series
- itch: .......
- Location: Philippines, Mindanao
I just want to know how do i put my game on steam?
I searched through but still got no answer, or even it is too old to take that tutorial though..
Thanks for who can help.
Working on a talking simulation game for everyone, except children.
Maddox Everyday Talk!
Is my very very main project, not contain 13 below.
Main project here viewtopic.php?f=43&t=56564
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:05 am
- Projects: Redoing games to fix spelling mistakes other companys that don't care
- Location: Canada
here you can find some information
- Posts: 471
- Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 10:06 pm
- Organization: Metasepia Games
- Deviantart: qirien
- Github: qirien
- itch: qirien
- Location: New Mexico, USA