Action to end more than one consecutive replay

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
Adrian_DVL
Regular
Completed: Clockwork Poison
Projects: Melodic Dates, Clockwork Poison: Salvation

Action to end more than one consecutive replay

#1 Post by Adrian_DVL »

Hi mates!

So I have a few buttons that play three consecutive replays, like this:

Code: Select all

Replay("{0}pre4".format(girl.id)), Replay("gal{0}4".format(girl.id), locked=False), Replay("{0}4".format(girl.id))
And I have in my game menu the default button that comes with RenPy to end a replay:

Code: Select all

EndReplay(confirm=True)
However, when I'm playing a replay and I click that button, it, understandably, leads me to the next replay. It is when I click the button while replaying the third label when the game returns to the previous point.

How can I do so the EndReplay action ends the current replay and doesn't let the next replay show but returns to the game instead? It'd be great if I only had to change the EndReplay button instead of the other one. Thank you!

Adrian_DVL
Regular
Completed: Clockwork Poison
Projects: Melodic Dates, Clockwork Poison: Salvation

Re: Action to end more than one consecutive replay

#2 Post by Adrian_DVL »

Can anyone help me here?