python import problem & crash with no crashlog

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
Katakim

python import problem & crash with no crashlog

#1 Post by Katakim »

Hi! I am not a native speaker and I want to apologise in advance. I`ll use simple speech and I hope than you will understand me because in my part of internet i found literally nothing about this problem. :roll:

When I try to import python library RenPy just crashes with no crashlog. I attached a pic of error message. Message is in Russian, but, trust me, it is just a common windows message about python crash. I checked tracebacks, logs and errors.txt, but they're all empty. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.
You can say "Man, you just installed library incorrectly", BUT the weirdest part of this story is that everything worked just fine for a long time now. Last week or maybe two weeks ago I coded very nice system of moving (like in "Undertale" or something... but it's non-important part of the story) and I have used library "keyboard". Everything was working, I swear! :shock: But four days ago I accidentally updated RenPy and then... All of this started.

I have folders of library in game folder and that's the reason why everything doesn't work, because if I delete libraries, RenPy will give me an absolutly reasonable crashlog, "Module does not exists".
error.png
error2.png