Looping and smooth transition animation problem in Live2D

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
gofa4a

Looping and smooth transition animation problem in Live2D

#1 Post by gofa4a »

I am facing a problem. My animation has a full cycle of movements, so the settings for it are as follows:
image ponanima = Live2D ("Resources/4_1", base =1.0, loop = True, default_fade = 0.0)

When I want to make a smooth transition of the same animation to another, a jump occurs (a noticeable transition). If I set default_fade = 1.0, then my animation has some flaws, but the transition works.

Individually, everything works as it should. But how to solve 2 problems at once?
1. So that there was a smooth transition between animations.
In my case it looks like this, but then the parameter default_fade = 1.0

label start:
show ponanima slowly
pause
show ponanima average

2. So that 1 second of the animation programmatically returns to the beginning is not added to the animation.
In my case, this is default_fade = 0.0, but then the smooth transition between animations does not work.

I will be glad to everyone who will try to help me.