Problem adding zoom special effect for scrolling

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
Andredron
Miko-Class Veteran

Problem adding zoom special effect for scrolling

#1 Post by Andredron »

Good afternoon. I wanted to make scrolling like in this video:

I made the scroll itself, but I wanted to add an effect when scrolling

on hide:
linear 0.5 zoom 0.8

- when behind the main frame,
and

on show:
....linear 0.5 zoom 1.0
- when the scene hits the middle.

It's not difficult for me to apply a special effect to the entire screen, but I wanted to have special effects on individual scroll details

Of course, I can not rack my brains and spitting on everything, just scroll without special effects, but I hope that they will tell me how to do it. Because it looks better.

Upd:
As an option, instead of scrolling, just use buttons so that the scene just scrolls by itself, but I just want to use scrolling

Upd2:
There was an idea to make a crutch, in the form of attaching a value to scrolling. And with a value of 100 or 0, another screen with the desired effect will be called