i have a issue about dialogues

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
yrixetenna

i have a issue about dialogues

#1 Post by yrixetenna »

even though the dialogs are fully visible i have to click twice.

For example, if you click on a dialog before it is completely visible, the dialog will appear completely, then click it again and it will go to the next dialog.
But my issue is that even though the dialog is fully visible, i still have to click twice.
How can I go to the next dialogue with one click while the dialogue is fully visible?
I'm using a script called "fancy text", could it have something to do with it?

m_from_space
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: i have a issue about dialogues

#2 Post by m_from_space »

Normally you don't have to click twice, when the dialogue line is finished. So yes, it's probably a problem with the mentioned script.

yrixetenna

Re: i have a issue about dialogues

#3 Post by yrixetenna »

m_from_space wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:23 pm Normally you don't have to click twice, when the dialogue line is finished. So yes, it's probably a problem with the mentioned script.
yeah dude, you're right.
that script has broken and i solved my problem.
thanks again