Rules for Posting Here (and a welcome =:-D )

Contact and connect with fellow fans! (New threads now go in general discussion)
Forum rules
This forum has been closed. New threads now go in general discussion.
Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

Rules for Posting Here (and a welcome =:-D )

#1 Post by Blue Lemma »

Welcome to this new Lemma Soft board! What's the Anime & Game Fan Connection about? Well...

I was thinking one day: So many geeks (like myself ^_^) seem to have a hard time finding members of the opposite sex with similar interests to hang out with or get romantically involved with. If they have dating/match sites for the common Internet user, why not one especially for us? :wink:

I don't know how much interest there will be in this, so I'm just starting it out as a board in the Lemma Soft forums. If it gets good response, maybe it can expand :D

Want to participate? Great! Here's what kinds of things to post:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Your age, gender, and general location (city, state/country is good)
* What kind of hook-up you're looking for (friends, bf/gf, both)
* Your interests, favorite anime/game series, likes, dislikes, etc.
* What kind of person you want to meet
* Anything else that fits ^_^

IMPORTANT!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Only people of age 18 years or older may post in this forum! I kind of hate restricting it like this, but it's a legal liability thing, as well as a safety thing. There are some real wackos out there...

* Keep it clean, okay? :D If you have to get explicit, that's what e-mail and private messaging are for! ^__^;

* Lemma Soft (The site and its operators) assumes no responsibilty for anything bad that may happen as a result of real-life contacts made with the help of this board. Any correspondence between board users is by their own mutual choice.

Let's have fun, ne? 8)