I guess I'll go first! ^_^

Contact and connect with fellow fans! (New threads now go in general discussion)
Forum rules
This forum has been closed. New threads now go in general discussion.
lina inverse
Regular
Location: im stucked in a big pitt in the Auburn Wilderness :'( for the twentyest time this year!! F*CK!

#16 Post by lina inverse »

ok now il go: im a female from the netherlands im 18 years old.
im looking for a cute and smart guy.

i live in Amsterdam. next year im gonna study. im an anime/manga drawer.
things about myself: i have red hair, not so tall and verry cute

favorite manga/anime: the slayers, slayers TRY, slayers NEXT, sabre marionett J and DIGI

favorite movie: Final Fantasy:The Spirits Within
favorite game: final fantasy IV

oh yes i forgot im in for everyting if u know wath i mean :wink: :wink:
red hair
not tall
very cute

money, boys, sex, games, sport and shoping is all

darkknight
Veteran

#17 Post by darkknight »

lina inverse wrote: oh yes i forgot im in for everyting if u know wath i mean :wink: :wink:
hahahaha...I come back after being gone for a week and i see this...

A bit desparate for my taste....

Welcome to the site
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#18 Post by mikey »

darkknight wrote:A bit desparate for my taste....
Some call it desperate, some call it honest... :lol:

darkknight
Veteran

#19 Post by darkknight »

Ummm...good point...i think...
i think i will use that for my next pick-up line and see if the girl thinks i am honest...wish me luck...
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

asuka kanea

I'm an adult

#20 Post by asuka kanea »

I'm an adult yet I rarely get to use my adult privllages. but now I can so I'll post here
I'm at 20 year old college student (I'm two moths shy of 21). I'm a euro mutt (I'm english irish scottish sweedish german poloish yugoslavian, czech, russian, dutch french and portugess) I used to be an art major but I got sick of it so I changed to linguistics. I speak japanese...but not fluently yet. I lived in japan in my senior year in high school. I'm an uber geek. my favorite anime/mangas are: angel sanctuary, fruits basket, ghost in the shell, count cain, ludwig, lain, evangelion...and more
my favorite western comics are the sandman, any thing else by neil gaiman and lucifer.
other random things about me: I play bass guitar and saxophone. I like visual kei and goth lolital clothing.

TedTurtle

Turtle's Bio

#21 Post by TedTurtle »

I'm 20(I will be 21 next month). As for race I'm mosty half white and half black with more diverse ancestory that it's more like asking what race I'm not. I'm stuck in a small town in PA. I like drawing and storywriting (novice manga-ka lol). I'm more of a loner type of person(not a total lone wolf more like a Master Roshi type of loner). I do have bunch of friends. I'm curently single because of too much relationship craziness. I hope to learn a little bit about programming so I can develop a game. Some of my favorite manga/anime are(in no order) GTO, Sgt. Frog, MegaTokyo, Excel Saga, Chobits, and Fruits Basket.

Glasskitten
Regular
Completed: I confess to nothing! \(>o<)/

#22 Post by Glasskitten »

At the risk of shattering the fourth wall of my favorite anime, Lemmasoft Ren'ai Gamemakers, I might as well introduce myself, as long as it seems to be the hip thing to do.

Good afternoon, gentlemen (and ladies). I am a Caucasian female college freshman. I was activated on the seventh of June, nineteen-eighty-seven. My mentor was Mrs. Cipolla. She taught me to sing a song. Would you like me to sing it for you?

Um...actually, the aspects of my existence that are slightly more relevant are that I am a pointedly anti-social geek whose perseverations change sporadically, but generally center around an anime-derived fantasy world. I also like computers and intend to major in Computer Science, presuming that the computers like me as well.

And I wear eyeliner. Black eyeliner. Tremble in fear before my shadowy darkness! Or go about your daily lives, whichever you prefer!

darkknight
Veteran

#23 Post by darkknight »

I think i am going to like haveing glasskitten around this forum

We seem to be the same cept for the black eyeliner part

KenichiBokushi

#24 Post by KenichiBokushi »

I'll go next ^_^

* I'm a 20-year-old male (21 later this month) currently living in Wisconsin -- though I'm planning on returning to Japan to teach English after college
* I am looking for both friends and a date ^_^' I have a bit of trouble making friends and a TON of trouble getting a date.
* I'm interested in anime (of course) and in Internet RPGs, and I often cosplay when I get the chance. I also like game shows, especially when people give dumb answers. My favourite anime series are Mahoraba ~ Heartful Days, Escaflowne, GTO, FLCL, Excel Saga, Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Gravitation, Kyou Kara Maou, Mahou Sensei Negima ... the list goes on and on and is in no particular order.
* I'd like someone who's first off kind and doesn't plan on just using me. I've been there too many times before. Someone who is willing to be in it for the long run rather than it being a "short-term" thing would be nice. I'm not terribly picky, but it's a must that the person isn't going to treat me like garbage and I would definitely like it if the person lives up to the same expectations that they place on me and that those expectations are fair and reasonable. I am a college student in his fourth year.
* My pic is available upon request, but I have been told I look like Shigure from Fruits Basket and Yuuri from Kyou Kara Maou, for those of you who can't wait that long.

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#25 Post by mikey »

Hey, welcome!

I can kind of understand the situation - and if you're going to Japan in a year, it's twice as tough if you want a serious relationship since you'll be gone then.

Well, I'd love to give advice on dating, but I sort of had only one such experience in my life. :( ... wait... :) of course!

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#26 Post by Otaku Dash »

Welcome to Lemmasoft forums!

Yeah... I passeed by the same thing. It's terrible when they come and just use us to get another guy....

I actually just had 1 girlfriend till now. It was a few months ago and we broke up because I discovered she was obessed by me.... iinda like a stalker O_o (I have so much luck in relationships :x).

Japan....wow.... Iit's my dream to go to Japan one day. Although I'm unable to do it right now (bacause of multiple factors such a school) I'm trying to learn the language... I have books for Hiragana and Katagana... but can't find Kanji (since there are almost 1000 characters).

Anyways, welcome and enjoy your time here. :D
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

KenichiBokushi

#27 Post by KenichiBokushi »

Thank you, both of you ^_^
Otaku Dash wrote:Yeah... I passeed by the same thing. It's terrible when they come and just use us to get another guy....

I actually just had 1 girlfriend till now. It was a few months ago and we broke up because I discovered she was obessed by me.... iinda like a stalker O_o (I have so much luck in relationships :x).
I know what that's like; most of the time when I'm in a relationship it's either obsession or use (or both); either way it isn't love.

My record for being loved I'd say is approximately 6 weeks, so I'm looking to break that record with ... oh, something more like a permanent relationship.

Good luck with Japanese ^_^ There are tons of kanji learning sites out there; I'll have to go looking for them again ^_^'

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#28 Post by Otaku Dash »

KenichiBokushi wrote:Thank you, both of you ^_^
Otaku Dash wrote:Yeah... I passeed by the same thing. It's terrible when they come and just use us to get another guy....

I know what that's like; most of the time when I'm in a relationship it's either obsession or use (or both); either way it isn't love.

My record for being loved I'd say is approximately 6 weeks, so I'm looking to break that record with ... oh, something more like a permanent relationship.

Good luck with Japanese ^_^ There are tons of kanji learning sites out there; I'll have to go looking for them again ^_^'
Same here.... Love is hard to find.....

The only thing is wish is that somebody loves me for what I am.... not for what I'm trying to be or appear to be. Taking those who use you and/or are obcessed.... it's dificult to find.

Although I think somewere in the world there is somebody destined to us if we try hard to find it.... (It may sound a bit "dreamer" like... but that's what I belive).

Thanks! Actually I found a Dictonary site wich can turn Japanese into English and Vice-versa. It can even show romaji so It's a very usefull site to have around. Here is the URL for those interessed:

http://poets.notredame.ac.jp/cgi-bin/jedi-inon
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

12th_Nightmare

#29 Post by 12th_Nightmare »

I'm a 22 year old man living in Southern California. I've lived here my entire life, though I plan to do a lot of traveling before I kick the bucket.

I'm mainly interested in making friends, but who knows what will happen. What will be, will be.

I'm interested in most every kind of manga (even horror, I hate to watch horror movies though).
My favorites are: The Five Star Stories, Appleseed, Nausicaa of the Valley of the wind, Salad Days, Island, Akira

I like a lot of Anime as well, but I'm slightly more picky here.
My favorites are: Macross, Trigun, Rah Xephon, Sentimental Journey, The Five Star Stories, Tokyo underground

I like playing video games. My all time favorite genre is RPGs (console, pc and online) but I also play the occasional fighter (console) or sim (PC).
My favorite: the Suikoden series, Earthbound

Let's see, I guess I covered everything.

darkknight
Veteran

#30 Post by darkknight »

Suikoden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They just announced suikoden 5 has been developed
and suikoden tactics will be out in november.