Otaku Dash is Back to the net!!!

Contact and connect with fellow fans! (New threads now go in general discussion)
Forum rules
This forum has been closed. New threads now go in general discussion.
Otaku Dash
Veteran

Otaku Dash is Back to the net!!!

#1 Post by Otaku Dash »

Hello All! Otaku Dash here :D

For those who rememeber me (Most ppl will be thinking "Who is that guy?" O_o :P) I wasn't able to come to the net because of personal problems.... meaning: School.

Yeah i was in a thight spot because of My Maths grades so i wasn't able to come here. During that time of my internet hiatus, i studied like hell but my grades had a hard time going up... but i was able to balance them in the end. I was able to pay some quick visits here but was unable to post due to school but also to the end of it.... wich i passed studing to my final exams. *kinda remined me a game form Mikey that made me shiver since i felt i was in the same situation. Mikey knows what i mean :P*

But finally... *starts crying*... I MADE IT!!! I FINISHED MY FINAL EXAMS AND NOW I'M BACK!!!! :D If all goes well, my grades will be good enough so i don't have to do second exams and can enter into a good uni. :)

SO in sum... I'm finally back here after almost 3 months..... I missed you guys :D Can't wait to see all the new things that happened here!
Last edited by Otaku Dash on Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#2 Post by mikey »

Welcome back. It's as if you never left 8)

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#3 Post by Otaku Dash »

Thanks :D its good to be back 8) And you are right.... i never left :twisted: * Hides clone in the closet* :P
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#4 Post by musical74 »

Welcome back! :) :D

I was wondering when you would make it back...I know that situation all too well myself, at the college level, and it took awhile to get things straightened out. It's good to see you've been able to turn things around =)
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#5 Post by Otaku Dash »

Hehehe thanks Musical! Nice to see you too.

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#6 Post by Otaku Dash »

Grr double posting.. I'm so go get flammed >_>

Anyway....

Just to tell everyone that I'm back... and hopefully for longer period this time ^^ (depends if someone on my family keeps a promise.. and I certainly hope so... so I can go see my girlfriend in UK).

I finished my exams this year adn I'm finally able to enter Uni! Worked hard as hell and managed to get a solid grade... nwo all I have to do is wiat till the 18th of September till the results pop back... so.. yeah I'm on holidays lol.

Ending the endless chatter... I'm back adn I'll be here to test all the new VN's popping up.. so I'll be sure to leave comments! ;)

God.. I missed this place... ^^

RedSlash
Veteran

#7 Post by RedSlash »

Welcome back. Yes, I still remember that post about your education difficulties. Its nice you got everything sorted out. But keep studying hard and don't waste all your time playing games! Education is still important!

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#8 Post by Otaku Dash »

RedSlash wrote:Welcome back. Yes, I still remember that post about your education difficulties. Its nice you got everything sorted out. But keep studying hard and don't waste all your time playing games! Education is still important!
Yay! Someone actually remembers me! ^^

Well to be honest it was actually a good thing I didn't manage to get into Uni (I didn't flunk things I mean... I never flunked in my life and I'm an somewhat honor student.. I just didn't have the final grade good enough for my entry so I spent a year improving my Math grade), because this year in Europe it was signed the the Blogna Treaty... wich actually means I only get to do 3 years of Uni + 2 of choice for pos graduation.. and it means my achivements in school will be recognized all over Europe.

Therefore it was a good thing I ended up "upgrading" my grade... in therms of Future prospects it haleped me a lot.... I'm thinking of finishing Uni here.. and then moving to England to be with my girlfriend while doing a pos-graduation. :)

So yeah I'm conscious of my future and prospects so no worries there! ;)

And playing sdome VN's and games on my free time isn't a bad thing.... *mumbles* :P

Thanks for Caring! I really apreciated it ^^