Post your photo

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Re: Post your photo

#121 Post by azureXtwilight »

Here is my latest :)

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#122 Post by sayuri »

Azure you look pretty and dressed up :). Special occasion?

This is me! I don't normally wear so much makeup, hehe~
Attachments
Photo on 2010-07-01 at 16.39.jpg

chelxoxo
Regular
Projects: Fantasia RoT novelisation, editor for Fantasia 3... and a secret :p

#123 Post by chelxoxo »

Azure, you're pretty!! :D and Sayuri, I'm so jealous of your eyes~ they're a gorgeous colour!^^

Umm, this is me before I went to my prom yesterday... I know it's a bit formal, but I didn't have any other photos that weren't from last year -_- (I don't normally like having my photo taken...)
Attachments
IMG_1466.JPG
Turns out my unicorn was a donkey with a plunger stuck to its head.

Chansel
Veteran
Projects: School's Out! -- A GxB or GxG VN/Dating Sim

#124 Post by Chansel »

chelxoxo, I just have to say it, that's one super cute dress! I bet you made one lucky guy very happy ;)

So here's a picture of me. It's a bit old (almost two years *gasp*) but it's all I have on the computer. Most pictures I have are actual pictures, not digital XD I haven't changed much though. My hair is longer and my face look a little bit older and thinner (since I lost weight, yay!). But, it's basically the same ;)
Oh, and I'm the middle one.
Image ~ A GxB or GxG Visual Novel/Dating Sim

azraillesama
Regular

#125 Post by azraillesama »

<delete>
Last edited by azraillesama on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason Cheng
Innovators Production Founder and CEO ( Site under development using Drupal )
Xile Ragnarok Online Co-Admin: xilero.net
DA: http://helrouis.deviantart.com
Developed Blog site: http://otakultura.com
Developed and Maintained Sites:divisionheaven.com patiopacificboracay.com blueandgreentours.com
MSN: jason.m.cheng@gmail.com

dstarsboy
Veteran

#126 Post by dstarsboy »

Chansel! You look like your avatar!

I don't usually do this but this is me.
Attachments
Last year
Last year
A few years ago
A few years ago
Current Projects:
The Isle of St Marcus

dott.Piergiorgio
Veteran

#127 Post by dott.Piergiorgio »

OK my Judgement (being an Italian, I guess that I can self-proclaim "Arbiter Elegantiarum" ;) ) of the last bath of pics:

first to Mr. samu-kun: I nominate, nay, oblige him to thake the office of, the Lead costume designer of all Ren'py community. Congrats. Now, everyone please send him their specs for the pg's dress :) ;)

Second: On Forgottenvision, Deiji and Hyda (in strict order of appareance since my last post) younger and more fortunate guys will start to count the days until they turn 18 (or come of age) but this really old guy more prosaically say that wish they are born 15 or so years earlier.... Again, congrats.

@ shahab96: I don't know where you live in Dar-as-Islam (and obviously I don't ask), but I admire (and hats off) for the gallantry in putting your face in one of the least "islamic" sites in the rather distort vision of pseudo-faithful people....

@ Curry nochi rice: Nice pic, somewhat with more Japanese flavour than American....

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.

dott.Piergiorgio
Veteran

#128 Post by dott.Piergiorgio »

Ngh.... only now I noticed that I was looking on the second more recent page, and NOT the most recent page... Oh, well, later for the comments on this page... My deep apologies to everyone whose portrait is on this current page....

Best regards from Italy and my apologies to everyone involved :(
dott. Piergiorgio.

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

#129 Post by lepapillonrouge »

....-cries-
Samu-kun is very bishie. >D With bishie clothing and glasses. I might steal some of those clothes...
But don't worry. I have a long time friend who has a similar style who watches tons of anime. ...not necessarily moé though. XD

azure: Gees, you look like someone who'd fit in my group of real life friends XD

XD I guess it's because I watch a lot of anime, but I thought that the people who hang here a lot were going to look really nerdy, but they're not! -shot-

...as for me. It's always a mystery. Just kidding. I have some pics from AX, but I"m not home right now, so I can't upload them.
deviantART
---------------------

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#130 Post by LVUER »

Uoooogh >0< We have so many pretty and young girls. It makes me droll just by watching the photos... Makes me want to eat you all, mwahahaha... (jk)
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Samu-kun
King of Moé
Organization: Love in Space Inc

#131 Post by Samu-kun »

*whacks LVUER with a wooden starfish*
Samu-kun is very bishie. >D With bishie clothing and glasses. I might steal some of those clothes...
But don't worry. I have a long time friend who has a similar style who watches tons of anime. ...not necessarily moé though. XD
Good....... because the clothes are mine. XD It seriously got scary at times because I was shopping for clothes for hours at a time. Once I went with a woman, and she got impatient because I was taking too long...

dott.Piergiorgio
Veteran

#132 Post by dott.Piergiorgio »

OK second phase of my commenting:

Firstly, I'm wrong or Azure Twiling is a *she* ??? I never suspected this !!! bewildering moment....

Then, Sayuri: Actually I don't notice much of makeup, but after all, this *is* the function of the make-up....

Third, Chelxoxo: well, if your dress is "a bit formal", i guess that now are definitively gone the days of the late Queen Victoria and King Edward the Seventh.... and you're nice to these Latin eyes (more in the next)

Fourth, Chansel: well, really, if you feel overweight in your two years ago pic, well, I can have the permission to strongly disagree ? I reckon that in Nordic and Germanic countries the average proportions are different from here, but at least here you can quickly find the means (and delicious means !) of quickly gaining equal condition with Latin gals ;) and you keep the advantage of Nordic hair and eyes, so if you came here... well, fair winds and happy hunting, if my temerity can be pardoned ;)

Fifth in this battleline, at least a guy, and a fighting guy also. Your scar is fully appreciated by me, veteran of many riots and politcal free-for-all brawls; perhaps this scar should be more noticeable, but one of the true virtue in a Fighter is not bragging.

Closing the line ("serrafila"), dstarsboy is very likeable, I'm definitively NOT competent in male aesthetic, but has a definitively Latin appareance (I don't know frome where he is, but he definitively can easily "go native" unnoticed here in Italy....)

This is all for this page, I hope, and again apologize for the delay.....

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergorgio.

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran
Organization: happyB
Tumblr: happybackwards

#133 Post by Aleema »

Oh, yay! The photo thread has been bumped! Nice to have some faces go with the names. :D
... bit reluctant to post anything with me, if Piergiorgio is going around critiquing people, lol!
But anyway, here's a photo of me decked out in a costume for a shoot. Don't ask.
Yes that was my college dorm, and yes I struggled with bad skin. :(

vaanknight
Regular
Completed: Happy Weird-Day! How a freckled fairy can save your world (Or get more freckles in the process...)"
Projects: Nameless 2D Fighting Game

#134 Post by vaanknight »

Oooh, I get to see Aleema's face today! : D

You look a bit like Björk, the Islandic beauty of the Experimental music. Oh, and the lace gloves rock my socks.

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran
Organization: happyB
Tumblr: happybackwards

#135 Post by Aleema »

vaanknight wrote:You look a bit like Björk, the Islandic beauty of the Experimental music.
I can sing like her, too. I MiiiIIiiiSSsss YouoouOUu, buut I haveeeEen'T meT youou Yeett~
(... I have her CDs, I'm joking, haha.)
Got the lace in Japan, so they're like a souvenir to me, but I have no excuse for the other things. >_>