Post your photo

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
dott.Piergiorgio
Veteran

Re: Post your photo

#136 Post by dott.Piergiorgio »

I don't known how or why the img link is not active here, but if pyTom has disallowed img link for me, I can remove my watching of this thread and everyone is happy, OK ?

sorry, a bit overreacting..... My apologies.

Dott. Piergiorgio M. d' Errico.

EDIT: striking out my overreacting... sorry to everyone.
Last edited by dott.Piergiorgio on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hyda
Regular
Projects: Love ♡ GET!!

#137 Post by Hyda »

dott.Piergiorgio wrote:OSecond: On Forgottenvision, Deiji and Hyda (in strict order of appareance since my last post) younger and more fortunate guys will start to count the days until they turn 18 (or come of age) but this really old guy more prosaically say that wish they are born 15 or so years earlier.... Again, congrats.
Aw, thanks. ^//^~

I might post more pictures up sometime. >w<

shahab96
Veteran

#138 Post by shahab96 »

dott.Piergiorgio wrote:@ shahab96: I don't know where you live in Dar-as-Islam (and obviously I don't ask), but I admire (and hats off) for the gallantry in putting your face in one of the least "islamic" sites in the rather distort vision of pseudo-faithful people....
lol....i have no idea what that means, but religion doesn't really matter here does it? this is a forum for game making and game playing dudes. :)
The true measure of a man is what he does with his power.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#139 Post by azureXtwilight »

dott.Piergiorgio wrote:OK second phase of my commenting:

Firstly, I'm wrong or Azure Twiling is a *she* ??? I never suspected this !!! bewildering moment....
How come you think of me as a male!? :shock:
Aleema wrote:Oh, yay! The photo thread has been bumped! Nice to have some faces go with the names. :D
... bit reluctant to post anything with me, if Piergiorgio is going around critiquing people, lol!
But anyway, here's a photo of me decked out in a costume for a shoot. Don't ask.
Yes that was my college dorm, and yes I struggled with bad skin. :(
Go, A~lee~ma!
I saw Aleema's face today! Finally! After years and years of waiting (hyperbole) :mrgreen:
lepapillonrouge wrote:
azure: Gees, you look like someone who'd fit in my group of real life friends XD
Ara~ And why is that? Most people considers me a bit nerdy :mrgreen:
LVUER wrote:Uoooogh >0< We have so many pretty and young girls. It makes me droll just by watching the photos... Makes me want to eat you all, mwahahaha... (jk)
*runs away*

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

#140 Post by lepapillonrouge »

azure: -cannot think of azure a a male-
Maybe it's your avatar~?
Oh...XD I dunno. I don't think you look nerdy in that picture. You just look really random and friendly. Which describes all my friends XD

Samu: -jealous-
Even if I'm a girl, I'd steal those clothes XD Nyahahahaha
deviantART
---------------------

IceD
Veteran

#141 Post by IceD »

I'm glad so many gave this a shot, this topic became hot! :D Nice to finally see you all :)

I rarely do this, but you convinced me, so here they are:
100_2317_iced.jpg
100_2322_iced.jpg
100_2315_iced.jpg
Shot somewhere not far from my home. Sorry for the low quality of pictures. If you ever come to Lublin, you're welcome :)

dott.Piergiorgio
Veteran

#142 Post by dott.Piergiorgio »

azureXtwilight wrote:
dott.Piergiorgio wrote:OK second phase of my commenting:

Firstly, I'm wrong or Azure Twiling is a *she* ??? I never suspected this !!! bewildering moment....
How come you think of me as a male!? :shock:
well, isn't because of your avatar, but because this was my impression in reading your posts (I admit I don't follow much threads.....)

Also, my default on people in forums, NGs, mailing lists is "male", whose for an old European gentlemen is a good rule....

I apologize for the implicit rudeness in my comments on your gender, but as I pointed in the post, I was still bewildered....

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.

Samu-kun
King of Moé
Organization: Love in Space Inc

#143 Post by Samu-kun »

I can say that IceD definitely looks like an artist. Or an inventor of some kind.

Deji
Cheer Idol; Not Great at Secret Identities
Projects: http://bit.ly/2lieZsA
Organization: Sakevisual, Apple Cider, Mystery Parfait
Tumblr: DejiNyucu
Deviantart: DejiNyucu

#144 Post by Deji »

dott.Piergiorgio wrote: Second: On Forgottenvision, Deiji and Hyda (in strict order of appareance since my last post) younger and more fortunate guys will start to count the days until they turn 18 (or come of age) but this really old guy more prosaically say that wish they are born 15 or so years earlier.... Again, congrats.
Aww, thanks, but I don't think I want to be 40+ just yet xD;

It's nice to see more faces! =D

I shouldn't comment on physical appearances, but I must say IceD and dstarsboy look both veeeery nice~

And you girls in general all look so happy and nice! =D
LOL at Aleema's costume xD;
chelxoxo's dress is very pretty :O
And yeah, Chansel, your avatar really resembles you! C:
Tumblr | Twitter
Forever busy :')
When drawing something, anything, USE REFERENCES!! Use your Google-fu!
Don't trust your memory, and don't blindly trust what others teach you either.
Research, observation, analysis, experimentation and practice are the key! (:

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

Re: I just had to post

#145 Post by mugenjohncel »

- CONTENT NO LONGER RELEVANT -
Last edited by mugenjohncel on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pyonkotchi
Veteran
Projects: Magical Warrior Diamond Heart, unLucky Love, Phantom Thief Asterism
Tumblr: magicalwarriordiamondheart
Deviantart: PastelPyon
itch: Pyonkotchi

#146 Post by Pyonkotchi »

A wild Pyonkotchi Appeared
Wild Pyonkotchi used CHARM. but its not very effective :C

haha i feel weird. >.>

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#147 Post by sayuri »

Pyonkotchi, you're so pretty! You look a lot like your avie :).

Chansel
Veteran
Projects: School's Out! -- A GxB or GxG VN/Dating Sim

#148 Post by Chansel »

Fourth, Chansel: well, really, if you feel overweight in your two years ago pic, well, I can have the permission to strongly disagree ? I reckon that in Nordic and Germanic countries the average proportions are different from here, but at least here you can quickly find the means (and delicious means !) of quickly gaining equal condition with Latin gals and you keep the advantage of Nordic hair and eyes, so if you came here... well, fair winds and happy hunting, if my temerity can be pardoned
Nah, I didn't feel overweight. Just a tad on the 'voluptuous' side, if you know what I mean ;) But if what you say is true, I should definitely consider visiting those Latin countries you speak of. Time to get hunting!
And yeah, Chansel, your avatar really resembles you! C:
Hehe, more than you know. Did I ever tell you my favorite way to pass time is sleeping/being lazy? >=D

@ Aleema
Uwa ~ you look like you took forever to do your hair/outfit in that picture! It's strange though, I somehow had you pictured with long hair O.o Though you look really spontaneous and cute with that haircut. It suits you :3
Image ~ A GxB or GxG Visual Novel/Dating Sim

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#149 Post by DaFool »

Samu-kun wrote:I can say that IceD definitely looks like an artist. Or an inventor of some kind.
I think he looks like one of the dudes in my current GxB SRPG project (which is going for battle-scarred manly men as opposed to bishounens.) I'm patterning my designs on Christian Bale and Leonardo Di Caprio (when he has facial hair) since I myself find them attractive (as a heterosexual :lol: ).

Sorry, Samu... You capture the Japanese bishounen style perfectly... but I don't think you'd fit into my game. If I was working on a lighthearted otome game, on the other hand...

Deji
Cheer Idol; Not Great at Secret Identities
Projects: http://bit.ly/2lieZsA
Organization: Sakevisual, Apple Cider, Mystery Parfait
Tumblr: DejiNyucu
Deviantart: DejiNyucu

#150 Post by Deji »

DaFool wrote:
Samu-kun wrote:I can say that IceD definitely looks like an artist. Or an inventor of some kind.
I think he looks like one of the dudes in my current GxB SRPG project (which is going for battle-scarred manly men as opposed to bishounens.) I'm patterning my designs on Christian Bale and Leonardo Di Caprio (when he has facial hair) since I myself find them attractive (as a heterosexual :lol: ).

Sorry, Samu... You capture the Japanese bishounen style perfectly... but I don't think you'd fit into my game. If I was working on a lighthearted otome game, on the other hand...
IceD has an Orlando Bloom sort of air, imo xP
Tumblr | Twitter
Forever busy :')
When drawing something, anything, USE REFERENCES!! Use your Google-fu!
Don't trust your memory, and don't blindly trust what others teach you either.
Research, observation, analysis, experimentation and practice are the key! (: