[Artist Needed] How to Be a Successful Villain

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
sheetcakeghost
Veteran

Re: [Artist Needed] How to Be a Successful Villain

#31 Post by sheetcakeghost »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3HwLddOH-8

The intro to this episode was mixed by me. I rearranged the notes to an electric guitar melody and added the sound effects. You'll notice it's very brief. That's because I like short intros.

I didn't mix the end theme, that was from Incompetech.com which is fantastic for a music resource. You may just find all you're looking for from there.

(By the way, I totally posted this in the wrong topic the first time. Oops.)

celectis
Regular
Projects: Eternal Circle | something else in progress...

#32 Post by celectis »

I love this idea so much that I want to offer my services for either lineart or colorist or wherever you want me~ (tho I'm very lacking in bg skills;;;) I actually had a similar idea a while back but it was never as thoroughly planned out or as interesting as yours wahahah <3

Some work is here @DA but a lot more here @Blogger
ArtBlog:Image
Open for Commission~ PM for rates.

Tsuki-chan
Regular
Projects: How to Be a Successful Villain

#33 Post by Tsuki-chan »

I would apologize for my long absence, but, quite frankly, you should all be thankful that I've graced you with my presence at all.

(Lesson 4: You are always right, period. Words like "sorry" and "regret" do not exist in your vocabulary and should be avoided in any and all circumstances.)
As for why I was gone, my internet access was extremely limited this past...month?! Oh, God, no wonder I blocked it out of my mind...x.x;

Starling - Normally, the repercussions of withholding information from me, indirectly requested or not, would be...severe, to say the least. But, taking the fact that villainy is involved into consideration, I suppose I could allow you to slide just this once. You are supporting my cause, after all.

Serenity Frost - Ah, most excellent. Get them early, I always say. Your creation may just be worthy of being viewed by one of my minions, who shall then report back to me and, if their opinion is positive and their synopsis satisfactory, I may just consider viewing it myself.
You should feel honored.
But really, I'm quite interested in seeing this cartoon of yours! Will it be a Youtube series, or...?

Nessiah - How dare you compare my state-of-the-art simulator to anything containing the word 'princess'?!
Thank you, though...XP
I've never played any of the Princess Maker games, but they look pretty entertaining.

Dusk2Dusk - Might I also suggest that you mention this simulation to anyone you may know who's been considering this particular...ah...career path? And even those who you aren't sure of; you'd be surprised how many people just need that one additional push.

Serenity Frost (again) - Hmm...Interesting.
It may interest you to know that the review was favorable, so I decided to give your cartoon a look after all. I may not be a mad scientist, but I can't help but feel a bit of nostalgia. You see, I too have disfigured a...few of my henchman, though I couldn't honestly say that each incident was accidental.

celectis - Ah, impressive. And, as you can imagine, I don't give compliments lightly...or at all, generally.
I shall PM you.

celectis
Regular
Projects: Eternal Circle | something else in progress...

#34 Post by celectis »

Aww thank you. ; w ; Now i feel slightly spechuls. I shall eagerly waiting for that pm, eagerly. : > Yet, no rush!
ArtBlog:Image
Open for Commission~ PM for rates.

Ominias
Regular
Projects: Xai: The Shadow [WIP][GXB]

#35 Post by Ominias »

Finding this, I am very pleased. Very. XD Awesome idea, I will be eagerly watching this project. 8D

One question - can this simulator convert someone who wants to be a villain but lacks the evil to be one into something truly ..... villainous? XD My problem. I only seem to be able to mentally scar others with blackmail and embarrassment... LOL

Tsuki-chan
Regular
Projects: How to Be a Successful Villain

#36 Post by Tsuki-chan »

Hmm.
I would say that you are already well on your way.

While I could lie and say that this simulator is more than capable of converting someone...ugh...good into a villain, and feel no regret in doing so, the truth is that this simulator is more likely to draw out one's dormant villainous nature.

surelyyoujest
Projects: ???

#37 Post by surelyyoujest »

Haha! This sounds pretty fascinating. I quite enjoy villainy. :D I wish I could be of service as a line artist (villainous characters are right up my alley lmao) but being a college student has put me in a rut with time till Christmas....

But rest assured, I'll be keeping an eye out for this. :wink:

LordShiranai
Regular
Completed: Mobile Food Madness, Super Otome Quest

#38 Post by LordShiranai »

Will this game feature the option to have long lost progeny, and include climactic moments in which you can reveal to them that you weren't the one who killed their father/mother, but rather, you are their father/mother?
Don't Blame Me. I Voted for Vermin Supreme.