El Sello Mágico: The False Heiress

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

El Sello Mágico: The False Heiress

#1 Post by DaFool »

A game I've been keeping an eye on because it gives me similar vibes as Littlewitch Romanesque (little anime girls in a strong European setting, magic and gem-gathering):

http://www.spiritVG.com

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: El Sello Mágico: The False Heiress

#2 Post by gekiganwing »

It looks like there's a demo available, and the full game costs $19.95 (US currency?).

When I browsed the site a little further, trying to make sure I understood the gameplay, I read that in El Sello Magico, the player will "...join Mystic Jewels through a Line of Power where that Line crosses over itself. For each crossing, a Power Shard will be granted." In other words, it sounds like puzzles are integral to the gameplay.

I noticed the visual novel style story scenes... but I'm not yet sure if visual novel elements are integrated into the story or the gameplay. Either way, if anyone here is active on the Indie Game Blog or its forum, then you might want to mention El Sello Magico there.

Finally, it's interesting to note that the staff are from Spain. Their site is written in very good English, Spanish, and one other language (I think it's Catalan).
"Welcome to WhiteSnow, a town filled with snow. Enjoy the world of snow."
-Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

Re: El Sello Mágico: The False Heiress

#3 Post by papillon »

To the best of my knowledge it's a casual puzzle game that just has story bits between levels but I haven't actually gotten around to testing it.