Lemma Soft Stuff?

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

Lemma Soft Stuff?

#1 Post by Blue Lemma »

When I made a reply in another thread and posted how much I've spent on making games, I realized it might be a good idea to explore ways of getting some revenue back.

What kinds of Lemma Soft products would you consider buying to help support the site? Please share! :D

I've been investigating this site lately, and I think I might do some stuff there:
http://www.lulu.com

So far here are some of my (more practical) ideas:

* Tales of Lemma fanbook - Would contain behind-the-scenes info, interviews, secrets, pictures (probably black & white), comics, and other fun stuff for ToL 1 and 2
* Shoujo Attack! strategy guide - How to beat the levels and some behind-the-scenes extras
* Lemma Soft bumper stickers

Any thoughts?

*goes back to work on ToL 2* ^_^

Blackstream
Regular

#2 Post by Blackstream »

Toa fanbook most likely.
Woot

Jerails
Veteran

#3 Post by Jerails »

I'd most certainly aim for a shirt of one of the LemmaSoft girls, and heck probably even this:

RABID SQUIRRELS! Stealing your backpack when you're stuck in the Auburn Forest! *Pic of said squirrel*

Yup, I'd buy that.

And yes, the Shoujo Attack stradegy guide would be very useful, but I doubt anyone would want to purchase it and would instead pester those who already beat it!

One big problem though, No Credit Card (Or even a checkbook for that matter!) or PayPal account.

I feel so happy, when I asked everyone to move these things to another thread, they listened! This never happened before! *Jumps merrily*
It's been a while, folks!

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#4 Post by mikey »

If anything, then a t-shirt.

But to be perfectly honest, probably not. Except you could find an easy way for it to reach my country. This is not to say I am not a fan of TOL, SA and LS generally. Many people encourage things like this and then don't really keep their promises. I would say, even Muto from Muto Anime would have problems selling his merchandise, so as for me I would really think it over before doing things like that. But I guess, that's what this topic is about, huh?

Jerails
Veteran

#5 Post by Jerails »

Yeah, Mikey there has a big point up. I, for example, can't purchase products that require credit/debit cards or checks, which only leaves a money order, which is VERY risky considering how many people touch the mail that would contain the money. I'd happily make an attempt at delivering the money, but the chances of it arriving to the destination with all the bills there are about 40% good.
It's been a while, folks!

Erik
Regular

#6 Post by Erik »

The only way for me to pay for things like that is to put some money (euros most likely, I live in the Netherlands) in an envelope, hope that it arrives at your place, does not get stolen and that you can convert it to whatever currency you use. That is quite the risky operation. If you find a way around that, the fanbook would be most likely my choice (if I can afford it, that is.. :cry: ).