Fantasia: Grand Finale [Hiatus]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Marcelo_Orlando
Veteran
Completed: Case of the missing bracelet, Case of the mysterious stalker
Projects: Horror/fantasy
Organization: Kaboyashi Square

Re: Fantasia: Grand Finale (GXB, VN+RPG) NEW DEMO 1ST PAGE

#526 Post by Marcelo_Orlando »

Wow you're making a third!?! Awesome! I see now I really have been away too long lol Good luck!

feyz

#527 Post by feyz »

I just tried the demo, and I should say.. I like it!

One thing I realize, the personality of the main obtainable guy in Fantasia is always similar, right? Oswald, Cain, and now Zephyr. Seems like that's your favorite type of guy, Azure :D

Anyway, great work. I can't wait for it to be finished. And seems like it's going to be a loonnngg story :)

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#528 Post by azureXtwilight »

The main guy is Thanos, not Zephyr actually XD
I just wanted to change that all generic main guys are the nice and heroic type, fantasia is different from those otome games XD
Thanks a lot!

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#529 Post by Cain0425 »

the main guys in your games where bad guys be for the girls ture them over to the light side with there love lol that why i like your storys so much i love bad boys lol

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#530 Post by azureXtwilight »

Another
Regular

#531 Post by Another »

That video... Priceless! :lol:
How long will Lenarche be able to endure being mocked by so many people before snapping for good? :twisted:

Sensitive as Klavios, at least as tough as Nazim... Tasty cocktail. :D Although it seems that Albel's phobia is more serious (tending more towards aversion than fear), there's still potential for comic effects... I wonder what you'll come with...

BTW, I 100% approve the latest version of his design from your DA account, with the new haircut and clothes. Now, when I imagine him forced to wear ribbons, I really can see his despair... :mrgreen:

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#532 Post by azureXtwilight »

Another wrote:That video... Priceless! :lol:
How long will Lenarche be able to endure being mocked by so many people before snapping for good? :twisted:

Sensitive as Klavios, at least as tough as Nazim... Tasty cocktail. :D Although it seems that Albel's phobia is more serious (tending more towards aversion than fear), there's still potential for comic effects... I wonder what you'll come with...

BTW, I 100% approve the latest version of his design from your DA account, with the new haircut and clothes. Now, when I imagine him forced to wear ribbons, I really can see his despair... :mrgreen:
That is going to be his second sprite for later in the game, like I said, the boys and Len will change their appearances.

I have already found out a way to:

I decided to add these features:

1. Main characters' attacks will upgrade after completing a few missions or seeing some events, that means new battle animation -__- (I already asked for help somewhere in DA, hope someone helps) >> So instead of adding new skills, it is better to replace them :)
2. The ability to skip some of the missions battles (Not story-related battles though)
3. SPECIAL COMBO ATTACKS, PEOPLE.
It is like a special combo that can only be obtained once you gets ":)" affection with a boy.
You and the boy can perform a special combo instead of normal coop attack if the bar fills.
Some combo will also appear after Len witness some events
Confirmed combo attacks so far:
Len and Pet : Partner's combo
Len and Zephyr : Snarker Combo~ :D
Len and Thanos : Armageddon
Len and Shea : Tsunami
Len and Forte : Heaven's Punishment
Len and Albel : ???
Len and Avalon : Sword Rain
Len and Alviss : ???
Len and Iggy : ???
Len and Nero : ???
Fir and Iggy : Cannonball
Forte/Nero/Zephyr (With two from three present :3) : Brotherhood
Alviss and Euphie : Yandere Power!
Shea and Iggy : Electrocute Magica
Avalon and Albel : Fighter's Pride
If you have ideas regarding battles, please do tell me.

(Oh, and Aleema, there is still that "pos" error which I cannot solve :o)

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#533 Post by sayuri »

Ooooh, I got some!

Len and Albel: Nature's Call
Len and Alviss: Angel Tears
Len and Iggy: Great Inferno
Len and Nero: Spirit of the Warrior

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#534 Post by azureXtwilight »

I am adding new characters, the game is now moar complicated XD

The beta couples :

1. Seraphina

Her name is actually Seraphine Nefetaria when she was alive. Seraphina is a fire demon who has an old grudge towards Sirius Vermillion. Her relationship with Shea can be described as Foe Yay. Seraphina is a very spirited demon like Shea, and keep training so she can knock him down one day. But who knows what would happen when they actually have a heart-to-heart talk?

Race : Demon
Division : Spellcaster
Fighting style : Fire magic
Side : Rebel

2. Fir Betrand

Fir used to be a part of the circus, now she is hanging around the guild and becomes Len's best friend.
Fir loves to be a matchmaker like Renee, and she shows interest in Ignitio. Their bond tightens mostly because she and Ignitio like going on missions together and they supports each other at the war.

Age : 16 (I was going to make 19, but she looks too young XD)
Race : Human
Division : Fighter
Fighting style : Acrobatic kicks, bare hands
Side : Guild

3. Euphemia de'Renquold.

Euphie is the daughter of an aristrocat. She is forced to marry a man she doesn't like, and Len helps her on the bride mission. She first meets Alviss when he is attending her "supposedly" marriage which failed, and they meet again when she decides to support the rebels at the war. The man Euphie loved, Severin DuGray was dead and she couldn't accept anyone again, but Alviss changed her...

Race : Half demon
Division : -
Fighting style : Flying daggers
Side : Rebels

4. Feysa Morillo

Remember Alberto? The chef Nero keeps mentioning? Feysa is the niece of Alberto who is working as a chef's apprentice. Feysa is bubbly and a bit naive, he has put all her heart to cooking. Her relationship with Nero begins when he comments on her first dish, "I think this food is weird."

Race : Elf
Fighting style : Poisoning food counts? XD

5. Renee Skylar
Ah, Renee. The catgirl on the mission front desk. She already has a crush on Avalon, so watch out! This one will be quite the rivalry~ Renee is one of the people who believe that Avalon can be a quatro leader. She supports him and eventually he will open his heart to her as well.

Race : Nomad
Division : Mission sorter
Fighting style : -

6. Marine Gricelle

Marine is a researcher and the member of the newspaper club, although she focuses more on the news than her research. Marine also has a crush for Forte since the beginning, and in fact they know each other quite well. It is just both of them are both too shy to show their feelings, and needs a little push from Nero, Len, and Zephyr.

Race : Half human
Division : Researcher
Fighting style : Grenades~ :3

7. Meloria Vanguardion

Meloria is a calm and sweet girl, she has the ability to turn back the time for five minutes, which will be very useful for healing purposes. Mel cares a lot for her older brother Nero and visits him every several months. It is quite ironic that she will eventually fall in love with Albel.

Race : Half Elf
Fighting style : Healer

Your rivals for Zephyr will be the fangirls >D

Others

9. Jennah Zanarkand
Is the quatro leader of the researchers. She loves Helberg and wants to support him all the way she can.
She is also Albel's oldest sister~

Race : Nomad
Division : Researcher
Fighting style : Unknown

10. Divolin Bonevictor

Is the quatro leader of the spellcaster. Divolin is known as one of the wisest member, he is supportive of the guild and wants to support Helberg's ideals of the world.

Division : Spellcaster
Fighting style : Light magic

11. Brutus Vanguardion

Is the quatro leader of the fighter. Brutus is Nero and Meloria's father and Helberg's older brother, and is absent for his job due to illness. Avalon is acting as his representative when he is absent. He wants to overtake the great leader position and is frustrated because his son is actually friends with Zephyr.

Race : Half elf
Division : Fighter
Fighting style : Huge sword
Side : Rebel (most likely)

12 Severin DuGray

He is the spy for Helberg and seldom go on normal missions. He hates Zephyr and secretly wants to take over his position the guild. He also knows quite a bit about Len's past. Euphie used to fall on love with him.

Division : Diviners
Fighting style : --unknown-- Is able to transform to wind.

13. King Estoven Elvencliff

The young ruler of the Ragaia kingdom. He helps the rebels to fight the guild for some reasons...

14. King Geneva Angelo

The ruler of Shamandalie Empire. He teams with king Estoven to help the rebels.

Race : Human

15. The Merchant

Let us not forget the merchant~!

Race : ???
Side : ???
Last edited by azureXtwilight on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sleix

#535 Post by Sleix »

So cool T.T

You making me to play it sooo much x.x :D

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#536 Post by Cain0425 »

i really want know what merchant looks like so i can do art work of him and are we going to know what len exbofriend looks like?

LunaVampirePrincess
Regular
Projects: Hearts! LOVEly academy

#537 Post by LunaVampirePrincess »

im so excited!!
im dying of the suspense it looks sooo kool!!!!
Never underestimate anyone....... who knows what they're capable of.....

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#538 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Gah, I can't wait...
Where's the time machine?
Lol.
/shot.

Arisu

#539 Post by Arisu »

This is some kind of open letter to azureXtwilight. And sorry if it's the wrong thread to post this in, or something. ^^;

I... actually made an account on the forums to tell you all this. ^^; (Wow, that didn't come out as stalker-ish at all *shifty eyes* Ahem. Not to worry. I've been stalking the forums in general, not you in particular. I'm not that creepy.)

I was going to wait until you released the full version of this, but damn it, I can't bloody wait. Downloading the last part of the demo as I'm typing this. I have no patience. :3

The Fantasia games are actually what got me into VN games. I always thought VN games would bore me. I generally prefer games where I can move my character around and usually smack something over the head with something sharp. For some reason, though, I stumbled upon Fantasia: RoT and fell in love with Oswald. Haha. And I kind of decided to explore the genre. Silly Oswald; I blame him for making me addicted to VN games.

Your characters tend to be awesome. I especially like how you turn the villains into the most adorable little things ever, without making them go out of character. Your art and writing gets better with every game, and I'm curious to see how the writing will be like in this one. And Thanos. OMFG. Win. You've got heaps of characters in this one though. Seems to be a huge story. I hope you can pull it off ^^

Anyway. That's all I had to say for now. Download's ready. Bye!

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#540 Post by azureXtwilight »

Thank you very much!

These kinds of motivations are what I need to continue, you may be like to see the Fantasia Forums for more updates ;) (teehee~)