Frozen Essence: V.2 uploaded

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Elemental-Butterfly
Veteran

Re: Frozen Essence: V.2 uploaded

#211 Post by Elemental-Butterfly »

Riviera wrote:Posting again to re-empasize how much I like this game <3

Finally getting the time to explore the other paths. Ahh, Rune, you're such a defrosting ice queen. Have more hugs. And a few head-pats. And these cookies. And.. oh you get the idea.

Can't wait for the next version.
ice queen? :shock:

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#212 Post by Riviera »

It's a trope. I don't... think he'd actually qualify for queen material. Unless he's hiding something... in which case my Mina has to have a good ole talk about something.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... ngIceQueen

Oh god, I'm so sorry for having to link to tvtropes. Hopefully the trip will be a short one. There are a lot of male examples on that page, though.
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

Elemental-Butterfly
Veteran

#213 Post by Elemental-Butterfly »

Riviera wrote:It's a trope. I don't... think he'd actually qualify for queen material. Unless he's hiding something... in which case my Mina has to have a good ole talk about something.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... ngIceQueen

Oh god, I'm so sorry for having to link to tvtropes. Hopefully the trip will be a short one. There are a lot of male examples on that page, though.
you said queen, so i was like wut?

VenusEclipse
Veteran
Completed: Princess of Ruin, Frozen Essence, Heartstring Bugs
Organization: Unbroken Hours
Tumblr: unbrokenhours
Deviantart: venus-eclipse

#214 Post by VenusEclipse »

About the cave scene that you guys were discussing,
you guys are right. I didn't want to make it too obvious. =D
@Kanari: I'm glad you enjoyed the game and about about your question, err...hmm... ... ... ... ... ... dot dot dot.... :D

@Kyminara: Hmm, I get what you mean. I'll see what I could've added when I go through the game again, and maybe add it. I emphasize on the maybe because it might take too long to include it. :)
I've been through the game so many times that I feel a headache coming on if I were to play it again. I limit how much I do it just so I can stay sane.

@Azure: I know I said this somewhere else but thank you so much!

@Everyone else: Thanks for telling me that you enjoyed the game. It's always good to know. ^.^

Kanari
Regular

#215 Post by Kanari »

Is that a no? D:

Elemental-Butterfly
Veteran

#216 Post by Elemental-Butterfly »

VenusEclipse wrote:About the cave scene that you guys were discussing,
you guys are right. I didn't want to make it too obvious. =D
@Kanari: I'm glad you enjoyed the game and about about your question, err...hmm... ... ... ... ... ... dot dot dot.... :D

@Kyminara: Hmm, I get what you mean. I'll see what I could've added when I go through the game again, and maybe add it. I emphasize on the maybe because it might take too long to include it. :)
I've been through the game so many times that I feel a headache coming on if I were to play it again. I limit how much I do it just so I can stay sane.

@Azure: I know I said this somewhere else but thank you so much!

@Everyone else: Thanks for telling me that you enjoyed the game. It's always good to know. ^.^
so, did he
die or not
? plz tell me >~<

sporkysan
Regular

#217 Post by sporkysan »

@Elemental-Butterfly
Word of god said "Yes."

Elemental-Butterfly
Veteran

#218 Post by Elemental-Butterfly »

sporkysan wrote:@Elemental-Butterfly
Word of god said "Yes."
NOoooooo, i am glad that i
played the water path at the end,
i would have cried a lot. >~<

Kanari
Regular

#219 Post by Kanari »

@ Elemental-Butterfly ; So, what ending did you get first, then? xD

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#220 Post by Riviera »

I'm always curious about which path/guy people go with first...

For me:

Earth (Caaaaaaius! *sparkleheartstars*)

Life (Ruuuuune ;_; )

Fire (Varian's actually kinda sweet, underneath it all. Just needs a smack with a heavy object to bring it out.)

Water (I was actually going for Air, and failed enough at it that I got this first. Mystery guy is so amazing. ;_; )

Death (Wow. Just, wow. Mina's definitely something if you piss her off enough, am I right?)

Air (Am I the only one that couldn't get this one without following a guide to the letter? Yes? I knew I failed. ;_; Aur wasn't bad at all, but I get the feeling he's the sort that would have treated anyone in Mina's position the way he did. It was the situation and not the person that made him care.)

Kanari
Regular

#221 Post by Kanari »

Riviera wrote:I'm always curious about which path/guy people go with first...

For me:

Earth (Caaaaaaius! *sparkleheartstars*)

Life (Ruuuuune ;_; )

Fire (Varian's actually kinda sweet, underneath it all. Just needs a smack with a heavy object to bring it out.)

Water (I was actually going for Air, and failed enough at it that I got this first. Mystery guy is so amazing. ;_; )

Death (Wow. Just, wow. Mina's definitely something if you piss her off enough, am I right?)

Air (Am I the only one that couldn't get this one without following a guide to the letter? Yes? I knew I failed. ;_; Aur wasn't bad at all, but I get the feeling he's the sort that would have treated anyone in Mina's position the way he did. It was the situation and not the person that made him care.)
Wowie. O:

The first time I played, I got the Water Path first without the walkthrough. u____________________u;
( But I was going for Earth, effff-! D: )
I then found out about the walkthrough, then got Caius's ending, wee~ x3

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#222 Post by Riviera »

Caius is definitely something. He reminded me of something I learned in sociology.

*pop psychology spoilers*
Some people are so insecure/distrustful of someone actually caring about them that they will push them as far as they can to sort of prove to themselves that yes, that person really doesn't care. They'll sabotage the relationship, whether they are aware of it or not, because they think, "If I do THIS they'll leave for sure. Then I'll know they never really cared" just like he does. Luckily, most real life examples aren't as extreme as he is. I think. But I think most of us know at least one person who does stuff like that, to some degree or another. It happens in romantic and non-romantic relationships.
It happens often enough that it's a relationship personality type. He's just, as mentioned, an extreme example.

Elemental-Butterfly
Veteran

#223 Post by Elemental-Butterfly »

Kanari wrote:@ Elemental-Butterfly ; So, what ending did you get first, then? xD
In order:
Light
Air
Fire
Earth
Dark
Water , you?

Kanari
Regular

#224 Post by Kanari »

Riviera wrote:Caius is definitely something. He reminded me of something I learned in sociology.

Some people are so insecure/distrustful of someone actually caring about them that they will push them as far as they can to sort of prove to themselves that yes, that person really doesn't care. They'll sabotage the relationship, whether they are aware of it or not, because they think, "If I do THIS they'll leave for sure. Then I'll know they never really cared" just like he does. Luckily, most real life examples aren't as extreme as he is. I think. But I think most of us know at least one person who does stuff like that, to some degree or another. It happens in romantic and non-romantic relationships.
It happens often enough that it's a relationship personality type. He's just, as mentioned, an extreme example.
So... Is Caius what you call an 'emo' person, or whatever? o u o;
Or maybe... A sadist? O:
Elemental-Butterfly wrote:
Kanari wrote:@ Elemental-Butterfly ; So, what ending did you get first, then? xD
In order:
Light
Air
Fire
Earth
Dark
Water , you?
1st - Water
2nd - Earth
3rd - Air
4th - Fire
5th - Death: Dark
6th - Death: Light

It feels really weird that most people got the Water ending last (or at least not first), but I did the exact opposite. o__________o;

Elemental-Butterfly
Veteran

#225 Post by Elemental-Butterfly »

Kanari wrote:
Riviera wrote:Caius is definitely something. He reminded me of something I learned in sociology.

So... Is Caius what you call an 'emo' person, or whatever? o u o;
Or maybe... A sadist? O:
Elemental-Butterfly wrote:
In order:
Light
Air
Fire
Earth
Dark
Water , you?
1st - Water
2nd - Earth
3rd - Air
4th - Fire
5th - Death: Dark
6th - Death: Light

It feels really weird that most people got the Water ending last (or at least not first), but I did the exact opposite. o__________o;
lol, yeah... i was wondering who oracle was, so i finished other guys' endings.