The Legend of Shadow and Hai-chan

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
kmsgameboy
Regular

The Legend of Shadow and Hai-chan

#1 Post by kmsgameboy »

Ok...I thought it a good idea to make a special post for this game rather than posting news and updates in "Seeking game-makers of any skill level~"

NOTE: I put the game overview and cast of characters in a spoiler box just incase some people want the game to stay a suprise! :wink:
The Legend of
Shadow and Hai-chan

Written by: Jayson Ryan Davis
kmsgameboy@yahoo.com

Overview:

One day Shadow goes to visit her boyfriend Hai-chan to surprise him with a copy of the hottest new game “The Legend of Melda: Quest for a New Musical Gimmick”! Hai-chan is overcome with joy and totally ignoring the quickly growing lightning storm he inserts the game and starts to play. Minute by minute the sounds of thunder seem to grow nearer and nearer, but Hai-chan is so excited he doesn’t even hear Shadows warnings to turn off the game. Suddenly, lightning strikes the house! The whole room floods with light as more than a billion volts of electricity surge through the home...and just as quickly, the room is pitch black. Upon opening their eyes the couple notice something different. THEY ARE IN THE GAME! Now Hai-chan must venture through Hyrule in order to save Shadow and get back to the real world.

Cast of Characters:

Shadow Orenda: Herself /Melda

Haipazaru: Himself/Fairy Boy Link

Toad: Mystery Person in Castle

Ganon: Himself
ANYWAY, I have the script, backgrounds, and some of the character graphics finished. I am still aiming to get the game finished by December 24th. If anyone would want to lend a hand with the character designs I would love it. I have sketches I could email you. They are all very simple and would be easy to do. Right now I am making the graphics from scratch with a Paint Shop like program but if someone is good at adding CG color to drawings it would realy speed things along. (I cant add layers with the pragram I have so it makes adding color hard.) Or if anyone would want to submit original designs for the characters that would be AWESOME.
"In this world, there are many like me who have killed their emotions. Don't forget that."
-Shadow FFVI
Please drop by my website! ^_^

kmsgameboy
Regular

#2 Post by kmsgameboy »

Ok...been a bit busy...so no Dec. 24th launch. Lets say....Mid Jan. :roll:
"In this world, there are many like me who have killed their emotions. Don't forget that."
-Shadow FFVI
Please drop by my website! ^_^

#3 Post by Guest »

Hey ^___^
Just wanted to thank you again for doing this. <3 I've been busy with Christmas stuff, but I'll do those sprites for you ASAP! :D
And Merry Christmas! ^_^