Frozen Essence: V.2 uploaded

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Frozen Essence: V.2 uploaded

#241 Post by Riviera »

I think it'd be the water path character... because as much as I love Rune, you do have to read between the lines to see very much romance in his. He doesn't do very much that is overtly romantic, he's much more subtle. So you wouldn't have to change much to have his end be just friendship.
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

happysnowXD
Regular

#242 Post by happysnowXD »

need to play...but I might get virus caused by having a dumb comp

Elemental-Butterfly
Veteran

#243 Post by Elemental-Butterfly »

happysnowXD wrote:need to play...but I might get virus caused by having a dumb comp
This game does not have virus. :idea:

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran
Organization: happyB
Tumblr: happybackwards

#244 Post by Aleema »

happysnowXD wrote:need to play...but I might get virus caused by having a dumb comp
Yep, it's clean. False alarm.

emihaumut
Regular
Projects: Rynspyr.
Tumblr: emihaumut
Github: yeewai

#245 Post by emihaumut »

Finally, I'm allowed to say I thoroughly enjoyed your game, lol. Though I couldn't bring myself to play through the dark endings. I grew so attached to the characters so I'm like, "Nooooo, no more sadness for you D: I'll give you guys the happy ending." (I'm assuming that the dark endings correspond with sadder endings.)

I only played through the Water path light, fire path light, earth path light, and true ending. I think my favorite was the water path (probably because it was the happiest ending. I just kept thinking to myself,
they'll probably invent hearing aids in the future, so his one downfall really isn't too bad, lol
. The earth path felt surprisingly lighthearted compared to the others (with the exception of water) considering how dark the character seemed to be.

I'll stop ranting now. :)

DaR
Regular

#246 Post by DaR »

The true ending was so sweet, but so sad at the same time...
But my favorite paths were probably Water and Earth, Water being my favorite because hot dayum he's such a sweet-talker. Air path made me facepalm, though. xD
I support Mr. Darcy~ <3

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#247 Post by Coren »

I have to say Aurel's lighthearted character intrigued me in the beginning a lot, but his path didn't really live up to my expectations. ^^;

VenusEclipse
Veteran
Completed: Princess of Ruin, Frozen Essence, Heartstring Bugs
Organization: Unbroken Hours
Tumblr: unbrokenhours
Deviantart: venus-eclipse

#248 Post by VenusEclipse »

@emi
You didn't even get one dark ending? You might like water dark. Hehehe. ;D
I didn't plan to make earth that lighthearted. It just ended up being that way as I wrote it. =D

@DaR
Writing the air path made me face palm sometimes.

@Kirroha
Since Aurelius's path seems to be harder to get to, it was mighty naughty of me to not make it better.

emihaumut
Regular
Projects: Rynspyr.
Tumblr: emihaumut
Github: yeewai

#249 Post by emihaumut »

Why does that winkyface feel so evil to me. D: But no, I couldn't bring myself to get any of the dark endings, lol. Maybe I should go for Rune's dark ending; I never really liked him anyways.

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran
Organization: happyB
Tumblr: happybackwards

#250 Post by Aleema »

Not all of the dark endings are BAD endings, they're just less happy. I'd still recommend Water Dark ending because it's a brief branch that gets you the best CG in the game. (in my opinion)

Aozora210
Regular
Projects: Ruins and Heaven

#251 Post by Aozora210 »

Agreeing with Aleema about water path dark ending. My second favorite after the water light ending, hohoho.

*runs away*

I know I said this on the Unbroken Hours already, but this VN is a pure awesome FTW game.
Current Project
Ruins and Heaven

Stargirl18
Regular

#252 Post by Stargirl18 »

When is Frozen Essence going to be uploaded :?:

From Stargirl18 :)

sporkysan
Regular

#253 Post by sporkysan »

@stargirl18 The game has already been posted. You can find the link to the download here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 26#p105926

13_Lucky_Wishes

#254 Post by 13_Lucky_Wishes »

You know, the first time I played this through I got the true ending, so I was like HOLY CRAP THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. Also, it was the first VN to make me cry, so congrats there too. I only have a couple endings left to go, but I love how each one develops the plot a little more. I love this one to bits, so great job. ^_^

veela

#255 Post by veela »

I loooooove this game.... the premise and story are so creative and the characters are great. Lovely art & music!

The only problem is that the first time I played I got the light water path ending and now all the other endings don't seem as good. XD Haha --- if I try another path, I end up feeling like I'm cheating on poor
Zareh
XDDD;;;;;
I was crying my eyes out while I was playing out his story. D; (Also, holy hell - the dark water path ending isn't so bad in my opinion..... *__*;)

My only wish for this game was that you could also nab Virgil or Oryon.... 8DD heeehee. The Elites are very hot men~

Thank you for your wonderful work!!!!