2nd Teen Story - X.mas (Taken down.)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Nyu
Regular

2nd Teen Story - X.mas (Taken down.)

#1 Post by Nyu »

I decide to bring this game down. Thank you for all those who took their time to play it!
Last edited by Nyu on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:20 am, edited 5 times in total.

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

Re: [GxB] 2nd Teen Story - X.mas

#2 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

OOOOOH~ I forgot it's January 11 today~
**downloads**
I'll play it after I finish my term papers... **shot**

Ruruka-chan
Regular

#3 Post by Ruruka-chan »

How is the Downloade :?:

icebluehost
Regular
Projects: The Aces

#4 Post by icebluehost »

Yes! I have been waiting for this since this morning when I woke up!! You'll be very happy (and amused) to know that when I woke up and opened the computer the first place I browsed was your thread, trying to see if you already had the game up or not. I can't wait to play it! XD XD Will give you comments after I do.

EDIT: The link you put up is your own file account in mediafire. No one is going to be able to download the game unless you give us your account. I think you gave the wrong download link. *sighs* downloading will have to wait until tomorrow for me since i'm gonna go to bed now.*cries*

nefferinthia
Regular

#5 Post by nefferinthia »

Downloading now, will comment after I've played~

To anyone who wants to download; the link on her deviantart account is correct ^^

Itsukitachibana

#6 Post by Itsukitachibana »

I love the music you played for this, especially in the broken down house. I thought the game was great for what you did in the short time you play. Though the one thing that dissapointed me was:
Quang Phong's epilogue. I enjoyed his appearance and his personality at the begining but the fact he could hide he was LIE infront of everyone was baffling. How did noone fully notice that he had changed appearance from the 1st grade? It also seems to make it out that beauty is something everyone wishes to have. I found that if you had kept it normal, her not caring about how he looked it would make a more heartwarming story than suddenly him being every girls dream.

Other than that I thought it was fun, quirky and cute. Exactly what I needed to play today, so keep up the good work!
Also, you sure know how to make someone cry! That path with the boy dying in my characters arms. It was...I can't explain it. You wrote that path so well. It was rather breath-taking for me. Dismiss my pun there, haha.
Also the Anh so he's the murderer? What's the back story on this? He killed the children working as santa claus and then what, did he kill himself and come back as a spirit or did he pretend to murder himself to make sure he was safe? I didn't fully understand. Could you please evaluate on this for me.

DaR
Regular

#7 Post by DaR »

I went through my entire school day practically jumping up and down at school because I remembered today was the 11th.
Downloading it now, I will provide feedback afterwards~
I support Mr. Darcy~ <3

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

#8 Post by gekiganwing »

The Mediafire download link mentioned on Nyu's Deviantart page seems to work. (It's http://www.mediafire.com/?rs2a0r677pxqgzp .)
"Welcome to WhiteSnow, a town filled with snow. Enjoy the world of snow."
-Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure

DaR
Regular

#9 Post by DaR »

Okay, so I've done a play through of the four guy's paths and they're all pretty good. Your art's improved a lot, and it shows, and I only found a few spelling and grammar mistakes here and there, so your English has improved too. ^-^ Congrats!
My favorite paths were Khoi Vi's and Quang Phong's, but Vu Minh's was a close contender, too. How Khoi Vi died in the MC's arms was so sad, and when the MC read the note I started to cry because it was so simple but so moving, probably because Khoi Vi obviously worked hard just to do that small bit. Quang Phong's ending made me laugh a little, mainly since the MC is spazzing about her love and he's totally shocked. I found it odd that he would turn out to be a popstar, but since it's a game, I was alright with it. (and because the Lie is so utterly beautiful)

My only pain, though, was the Anh's (did I even spell that right?) path, because if you ended it badly, it turns out that he's the killer and he kills you (or something). If you manage to get the good ending, it never really says what happened about the kids (but seeing as he hasn't got an after story yet, it didn't bother me that much). But that's really just my personal opinion. .
Overall, it's a great game. Congrats on getting it out so quickly! :D
I support Mr. Darcy~ <3

NatsukiDeath
Veteran
Completed: Life's....Complex
Projects: "Another Way VN" , "Phantom of the Opera VN" , "LoveChub?!"

#10 Post by NatsukiDeath »

Hex Yes~! This was so my excitement for the day (besides it being awesome cold!)

I I'll play and squeal in delight! Yay Game of prettiness! XD

SusanTheCat
Miko-Class Veteran

#11 Post by SusanTheCat »

Awesome! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Susan
" It's not at all important to get it right the first time. It's vitally important to get it right the last time. "
— Andrew Hunt and David Thomas

Nyu
Regular

#12 Post by Nyu »

Thank you everyone for commenting so fast *_* (I just got home and...10 coms!! >_<) Since this is only my 2nd game, I'm really touched that you guys support me that much TT_TT!!

@Lumen_Astrum: Thank youu!! ^_^ I hope you enjoy your play!!

@Ruruka-chan:
I'm really sorry for the mistake, here's the REAL LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?rs2a0r677pxqgzp

@icebluehost: Waaa! You thought of my game since morning?!!... *_* Wa...This really touches me!! >_< Thank you so much~!! And I'm sorry for the BIG mistake TT_TT I fixed the link~ (hope it didn't dissapoint you... T_T) ANyways, I hope you enjoy your play~ ^_^ Hihi

@Itsukitachibana: Thank you for trying all the pathes *o* I''m really glad that you like the music I made (since my "tester" said it sucks T_T). And about the epilogues...The new version is going to be out soon, with the 2 epilogues for Minh and The Anh, then you guys will understand~! ^_^
But you understand one thing right that The Anh is the killer. And he's crazy...
Thanks again for playing my game!! *_*

@DaR:
Hihi~ I'm glad that you think that my english and art have improved T_T And I'm really happy that you played all the four paths~!
And about The Anh, I'm working on the after story~ It will be on the 2nd ver. of the game! @_@
@NatsukiDeath: Heh~ I'm glad >w< But don't expect too much... or else you'll get disappointed T_T But I hope you enjoy your play!

icebluehost
Regular
Projects: The Aces

#13 Post by icebluehost »

I'm not sure if you consider it as a bug but
during Quang Phong's epilogue he first comes out with the purple pop star clothes (with his old face on) then when he's about to confess his identity there are suddenly two sprites of him.
As for the routes...I got The Anh's first so I'll start with his.

The Anh
The background music during The Anh's route is creepy. When there was a scream my heart actually jumped with fright! LOL very effective. And I know that you haven't put the epilogue for his route yet so I'm kind of disappointed in his route since it suddenly stopped at a weird ending. I want to know what's going on with him! Why did he kill those kids? What will the MC do when she finds out? Will she find out? And how will The Anh react if she knew or not knew? Will she even see him again? I wanna knowwww!! XD XD
Khoi Vi
It was a very nice route and I was sad when he died right in your arms. It did surprise me when everything was explained in the epilogue. Before that I thought you were going to leave it just like that. It's not the way I would have done it. LOL But even if the style is different it was still good.
Quang Phong
I don't understand why you think he's not attractive. There are some times when I think he looks like Kurogane from Tsubasa Chronicles. (who is really really hot! XD XD) I agree with many of the others. Quang Phong doesn't look that bad. In fact, I found him attractive. He looks like the type of guy I'd fall for (in terms of drawn characters anyway).
Having him reveal himself as the pop star was kind of...disappointing. It would have been better if the message left behind that route was beauty on the outside didn't matter as long as they loved each other. And I laughed when he pulled off his mask to reveal his real face. Plus, OMG THE BUNNY EARMUFFS!!!! SO CUTE!! HAHAHAHAAHA
Vu Minh
No epilogue. But I like his route. I wonder what you have planned for his after story...
The CG's would have been prettier if they were colored. :( And you really did pull it off. Even though it was short a lot of things happened and I really enjoyed the game. I can't say who's my favorite because they're all equal in my eyes. ^^ You're really good. And the story adds to the fun in the game. I loved it!

Cyal

#14 Post by Cyal »

Yaaaa!!! Waiting for this for so long XD!!! I just played all the paths and they were all very SWEET :)

I almost cry during VI's story T.T But my fav is probably Phong! He's jus" t so funny XD And I don't know why the others find his "true indentity" that disappointing. As for me, it's very suprising and fun! I really enjoyed this and really expect for more of Nyu's work!

IanaBri
Regular

#15 Post by IanaBri »

Yaayy !!! It's here!I'm about to try it now.