What kind of world do you like for your second world?

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
J. Datie
Veteran

Re: What kind of world do you like for your second world?

#16 Post by J. Datie »

I would imagine that this world would have chocolate life, made of chocolate. Possibly chocolate air, too.

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

#17 Post by papillon »

But then you might feel terrible for eating the poor little chocolate frogs...

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#18 Post by LVUER »

Then you'll die if you stay there too long... because of chocolate-poisoning ^_^
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Elenakiara
Veteran
Projects: (WIP) Caesar's Fate

#19 Post by Elenakiara »

Hehe, I'd like to study in Hogwarts! ;) xD But I'd be afraid of getting killed since I'm not one of the main characters! xD I think the world where I'd like to live in the most then, would probably be some kind of pokemon world! :3

I just loved seeing Raichu and the farm of electric pokemon! xDD Haha... Sorry, I like travelling back into my childhood! <3

I love it when people can train creatures, but have the choice not too fight if they don't want to(in the case of pokemon where you could just travel or enter those contests xD). I'd also feel safer having protection and not just relying on my quick-speaking talent (for example, when you need to quickly say spells to defend yourself). :3
Working on a visual novel : Caesar's Fate (GxB) : Follow me on Twitter or visit my Website for updates!

LVUER
King of Lolies

#20 Post by LVUER »

Yeah, it's neat to be in Harry's world, learning magic and alchemy. Don't worry about dying, if you become one of the background characters, the probability of dying is very small (unless you are entering a mass-slaughtering characters world, like Resident Evil or Walking Dead world).
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account

J. Datie
Veteran

#21 Post by J. Datie »

papillon wrote:But then you might feel terrible for eating the poor little chocolate frogs...
LVUER wrote:Then you'll die if you stay there too long... because of chocolate-poisoning ^_^
You both present good points. I wonder if NASA would be interested in sending in one of those robots they have. They could send back samples. Free samples!

SusanTheCat
Miko-Class Veteran

#22 Post by SusanTheCat »

Right now, a lovely fluffy world full of purring, happy cats where I could sleep.

Susan
" It's not at all important to get it right the first time. It's vitally important to get it right the last time. "
— Andrew Hunt and David Thomas

Machus
Regular
Completed: Haircuts, 99 Luftballons

#23 Post by Machus »

A world just like this one, with all my friends and family, except that a game like The World was extremely popular and played by almost everyone.
Though it didn't put people into comas.

Now that I think about it, I can see this leading to some philosophical self-debate in which I try and figure out which version of my friends are my real friends...but whatever.
I'll be too busy grinding to find out. :D

Or a Pokemon world. 8)
I'm available as a proofreader, just PM me. Thanks!

~Mau

LVUER
King of Lolies

#24 Post by LVUER »

@SusanTheCat:
Ah noooo, that world has been taken over by the alien cat-invaders. They use their fluffiness and cuteness as a deadly weapon.

@Machus:
So you also love Hack series ^_^ The "real" World supposedly shouldn't put people into coma... it's just a game after all... But go to the different world but so similar to our own, only to play a game... that's kinda a waste of a world, hehehe...

DeviantArt Account

Machus
Regular

#25 Post by Machus »

Ahaha well, it's The World, after all. Not just any game.

Maybe the world could be The World! And there's kinda a reincarnation, because when you die, you lose your character, but you can make a new one, right?
Does that comply with the rules? :O

~Mau

LVUER
King of Lolies

#26 Post by LVUER »

Well, if you die, then you die.

That's why I don't said that I want the World as the other world, since it just make the World as another fantasy world.

I think the true charm of the world is that we know it's a game, and you won't die in it... only comatose, mwahahahaha (evil laugh)

DeviantArt Account

Machus
Regular

#27 Post by Machus »

Well, yeah, that does make sense. I guess I'll have to think of something better...
I want to live in an anime-type world that is more exciting, but not too fantasy-like.
One of those worlds where it feels like you can do anything. And love could be hiding around any corner.
A world with endless possibilities.
I want to live in that kind of world.

~Mau

James
Regular
Projects: The Alumnus

#28 Post by James »

I wouldn't mind a fake duplicate copy of the real world where you can go wild and break whatever you want then come back to the real world. Why do you think kids like pinatas, because it's fun to break things! Those cute little kids smashing up the pink unicorn and laughing are quite the sight.

Seriously humans are destructive/crazy animals in nature. In truth we are all crazy inside, only those of us that can't hide it well gets locked up either in jail or the nuthouse. If you put enough stress or danger to anyone, what happens? They'll break down and go..... CRAZY!
ImageImage
W.I.P. Script demo available

LVUER
King of Lolies

#29 Post by LVUER »

Then choose a fantasy world ^_^ Go wild and kill some dragons. What's more satisfying than that?

DeviantArt Account

James
Regular
Projects: The Alumnus

#30 Post by James »

Then choose a fantasy world ^_^ Go wild and kill some dragons. What's more satisfying than that?
Because they bite back when you poke them with a stick. :lol: although dragon world be fun.

I think I'll chose a Bubble Booble world!

You trap monsters in midair, smash them, they die, get turn into food, and you eat them; just like a pinata. Simple, fun, and you don't feel bad killing them. The chumpy music in the background of the world is basically cheering you to break more monsters! Bubble Booble is the first video game I've ever played by the way.
Last edited by James on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
W.I.P. Script demo available