APH Otome Game?

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Eken--Death
Regular
Projects: Reverse! (temp. name)

APH Otome Game?

#1 Post by Eken--Death »

Now before you get your hopes up...this is simply a daydream...I've seen a bunch of people fangasming over Arthur or Honda or another and they're all like "OMG I SO WANNA MARRY HIM~!" So I'm thinking about maybe making a game...Remember this is simply a daydream.
I've also thought about a doujin game about Vocaloids...That would be interesting.
I know a bunch of nice artists who draw really nicely but they're pretty busy so I want to ask you, would you be interested?

Robert Kirkland
Regular

Re: APH Otome Game?

#2 Post by Robert Kirkland »

I've been busy lately, so the only thing I can do is tell you this:

MAKE IT.

and include Arthur plz

DaR
Regular

#3 Post by DaR »

I would offer my help, but my art skills = nonexistent.
But, either way, I am going to cheer for this idea over ninethousand times because, well, it's an epic idea. Need I say more?
I support Mr. Darcy~ <3

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#4 Post by Riviera »

That could be really neat! I'm just curious as to who you, the girl, would be.
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

Robert Kirkland
Regular

#5 Post by Robert Kirkland »

By the way, I have to add that this would most likely be a very large project. Unless you're focusing on a sole few characters, or a group (Bad Touch Trio, or the Axis, for example), you'll have to do a LOT of writing. Axis + Allies is eight routes, plus a bad end if you want that, plus extra endings. And then you might have people raging at you because you don't put in Prussia or something.

just do the allies plz.

Meems
Regular

#6 Post by Meems »

Weren't they making an official game based on this, or something? I don't know too much about it but I'm sure I've heard about a project.

Anyway, I would TOTALLY play a doujin game. I say go and make it. Though Robert is right; this project will involve a lot of writing. I still say it's worth doing, but, y'know. It's going to be a BIG project.

Celestie
Veteran

#7 Post by Celestie »

Yeah, well, Himaruya wanted to make a VN with Seychelles as the girl character and ...uh, England, France and Italy at least were available I think in the demo, Japan, too? Now a PSP game is made, but I know little about that because I just decided to wait until it is finished. No idea about the grogres sof either of them.

I played with teh idea at some point since I have yet to debut with some game...but I did not come up with any plot ideas and I hate background drawing, my Hetalia characters always look different from their versions before....I give up (not to mention I don't have time until I finish my final exams).

SO I ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO IT FULL STOP!!! *is shot for spamming*
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

Aetheria
Regular

#8 Post by Aetheria »

It took me a while to figure out what the title of the thread was referring to, but after puzzling for some time over how anyone could possibly make an otome game out of L'Année philologique, I realized it was actually Hetalia... in which case, that'd be fun. :D

Eken--Death
Regular
Projects: Reverse! (temp. name)

#9 Post by Eken--Death »

Bleh. Yeah, that would be a whole lot of writing.
But it doesn't necessarily have to be a Visual Novel, it could be a Kinetic Novel and the MC just journeying through history with all the people. But that wouldn't be fun. //cry
I dunno, maybe summer will push me to find some people to work with. If you find anyone willing--give me a shout-out!!

Altiera

#10 Post by Altiera »

There is already a APH otome game for the PSP. It's called Gakuen Hetalia Portable.
http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Gakuen_He ... able_(PSP)

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#11 Post by OtomeWeekend »

Agreeing with Altiera... :P

http://www.otomate.jp/gakuen_hetaria/ ---Official site.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

PervertPrince
Regular

#12 Post by PervertPrince »

It took me a moment to figure out what APH was reffering to XD
Eagles may soar in the clouds but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#13 Post by OtomeWeekend »

well, if you aren't much into Hetalia, you might have really just have known it from its name Axis Powers Hetalia or Hetalia Axis Powers or just "Hetalia". Many call it APH to shorten it cause its quite a long one.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

PervertPrince
Regular

#14 Post by PervertPrince »

It's full name is Axis Powers Hetalia? I always thought it was just Hetalia.
Eagles may soar in the clouds but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#15 Post by OtomeWeekend »

well, can't help it cause many people just call it hetalia(even me), lets just say isn't it troublesome to say the full name? Let's take tennis no ouji-sama for example which is shortened to tenipuri.