WIP: Project SHINE

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Ayumii
Projects: Project SHINE

WIP: Project SHINE

#1 Post by Ayumii »

This is the thread of my 1000000th attempt to create a VN, but I am sure i'm going to finish this one, even if it sucks. :)

It's called Project SHINE. The BGM for the game is from Kanon. The backgrounds are from Maplestory. I made two backgrounds myself, but they suuuck!!! :shock:
The character drawings are also based on Maplestory characters, but no character in the VN does also exist in the Maplestory game, so they are original. :P
The characters may look a little weird, especially because they have no nose. I did that intentionally, so please don't give me critique. :oops:

I'd like some voice actors for the two girls in it. :) If someone wants to voice one of them, just post it in here! You need to have a good mic though. :wink:

The story is about a teenage guy named Chris who meets Mura, a girl whom he bumps into. Because it's still early in the morning and the sky is still orange, they hang out in the forest, but suddenly, they are lost. Then you can choose from one of the two choices. That's where the real story begins. :)
Attachments
3.png
2.png
1.png

Kael
Regular
Projects: Roaming, Red Snow??? Some others as composer.

Re: WIP: Project SHINE

#2 Post by Kael »

It looks fun! Don't give up, if you need someone to proofread I'm at your service.

Thank you.

Ayumii

#3 Post by Ayumii »

Kael wrote:It looks fun! Don't give up, if you need someone to proofread I'm at your service.

Thank you.
Oh yes, will you be a proofreader, please? :D

Kael
Regular
Projects: Roaming, Red Snow??? Some others as composer.

#4 Post by Kael »

Ayumii wrote:
Kael wrote:It looks fun! Don't give up, if you need someone to proofread I'm at your service.

Thank you.
Oh yes, will you be a proofreader, please? :D
Sure, no problem. I'd be happy to do it.

Ayumii

#5 Post by Ayumii »

Ending 1 (route 1) is completely done! :o

Ayumii

#6 Post by Ayumii »

2 Endings done now, working on a third ending...