project: Learning to love {UPDATE: VIEW 1ST PAGE}

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
platonicheart
Veteran
Projects: Learning to Love

project: Learning to love {UPDATE: VIEW 1ST PAGE}

#1 Post by platonicheart »

What if you're someone who lost both of your parents when you're were still a child? No one to teach you what it feels to be loved and taken care of.

You play Megumi, someone who grew up all alone and one faithful day meets a boy that changes the cycle of her everyday boring life. She slowly gets an idea of what love is and to differentiate it from the word "like". As the story progresses, you also get to meet another boy that "destiny" introduced to you.

What will you do if you're heart was an empty space, will you be able to add a color into your life by "Learning to Love", or continue to be ignorant of having a feeling that is common for all.

UPDATE:

SCRIPT= 65%
BACKGROUND=65%
SPRITE=70%
MUSIC= 50&

Update:

Writer: platonicheart (me :) )
Musician/Composer: konaa
Coloring artist: yuukicrosspudding/SmileyFace
BG artist: Currently looking
Artist: SmileyFace
Minigame maker (if there is such a role)= currently looking and hoping to find one :)

WHOOP! Hoping to finish soon :)
Last edited by platonicheart on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:10 am, edited 6 times in total.

Currently working on Learning to Love

proofreading: the beach and yuki academy

My DeviantArt: http://platonicheart.deviantart.com/

night_serenade
Regular
Projects: Strings of Fate, Turnip in Love, other secret projects XD

Re: any Co-writers there??? :D

#2 Post by night_serenade »

I think it would be better if you posting some information about your VN itself, so that people knew what they were going to help with before PMing you :)

It would also draw more attention, because if it's something that interests someoen then they'll surely send you a PM

That being said, I'm really curious what your VN is about, and MIGHT be able to help out a little. If you already got a co-writer, then maybe I could edit and proofread it for you two.
.:.Alice here~!

Writer, Proof Reader/Editor, Programmer, and Artist ;; always willing to help in whatever way I can, so don't be afraid to send me a message! =]

Here are the public projects I’m currently involved in (you should check them out =D)!!
Strings of Fate | Turnip in Love | Soul & Heart

My Deviant Art~ [I just recently created a new account, and am learning how to colour digitally, so right now there's only a limited and poor show of art XD]

platonicheart
Veteran

#3 Post by platonicheart »

hmmm...well its about this oneMy story is all about the meeting and progression of love between a girl and a boy going at the same school. the girl is kinda poor while the boy (at first the girl did not knew) is the heir to a big company, which means that he is filthy rich. they met due to an accident one day at the school and the girl is inexperienced when it comes to love, although she herself is beautiful than she knows, which means the guy fell for her on their first meeting. I'd like you to help me progress this novel of mine, i've done the opening so far and i haven't yet included the options so I know you'll find it difficult to cooperate with me... please forgive me sorry in advance since its my first time to do this. i've bold here the opening i've done. i would like the story to progress with the girl first feeling odd because she doesn't know that she is falling in love, with the boy pursuing her to be his girl, the conflict is that, just a fantasizing side of mine, when the girl was invited by the boy to be his partner during a party, another boy character pops in, fells for the girl. it's like a continuous dating day but the heroine doesn't know how to act. lastly, i would like to make this novel quite a romantic one by making the first boy character to be very pushy to the girl and the second boy to be very gentle to the heroine. doncha worry i'll write the other scripts maybe after a week, so if you could really help me to your extent...thank you very much!!!
Last edited by platonicheart on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

night_serenade
Regular
Projects: Strings of Fate, Turnip in Love, other secret projects XD

#4 Post by night_serenade »

Hm, I'd really love to help you write your VN, since you seem to have a good idea.
But I think I might be too busy at the moment with other VNs and the like, so I'm sorry.
While I may not be able to fully help you actually write as a co-writer, I can still edit whatever you write, and give you ideas and advice for your plot and everything.
If you still want to use my help, just send me a PM :)
.:.Alice here~!

Writer, Proof Reader/Editor, Programmer, and Artist ;; always willing to help in whatever way I can, so don't be afraid to send me a message! =]

Here are the public projects I’m currently involved in (you should check them out =D)!!
Strings of Fate | Turnip in Love | Soul & Heart

My Deviant Art~ [I just recently created a new account, and am learning how to colour digitally, so right now there's only a limited and poor show of art XD]

platonicheart
Veteran

#5 Post by platonicheart »

ok, tnx... i thought my idea was plain boring and nothing good will come out of it... i'll keep your offer in mind. if you also have time, you could send me any suggestions regarding my novel.. thanks a bunch!! :)

platonicheart
Veteran

#6 Post by platonicheart »

anyone who is willing to be a co-writer for my project, just pm me or leave a message :)

Julie
Regular

#7 Post by Julie »

Is this a BxG game? :)

platonicheart
Veteran

#8 Post by platonicheart »

Julie wrote:Is this a BxG game? :)
Nope, Its GXB, why do you ask ?? :)

Julie
Regular

#9 Post by Julie »

You said 'lastly, i would like to make this novel quite a romantic one by making the the main character to be very pushy to the girl' so I thought the main character was a guy. ^^"

platonicheart
Veteran

#10 Post by platonicheart »

oops, sorry my bad :) gonna edit that part :)

platonicheart
Veteran

Re: project: Learning to love

#11 Post by platonicheart »

I really need a team :)

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Gidget & The Mysterious Thievery of Hoppity Town
Projects: Cerulean, The Photographer, Stalker&Yandere, Enamored Risks, Who Is The Red Queen?
itch: yuukipudding

#12 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

Hi!
your project looks interesting!^^
I'm still a bit busy for my other projects, but I'm not in a hurry (while one of my project is on hold) so I think If you need help in making dialogue box, some coloring (I'm still practicing though), perhaps some icon.
Just tell me 'kay? I can help a bit for that things :) (If you don't mind my style for that)
or maybe some proofreading or ideas for the story too.
XD

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#13 Post by SilverxBlue »

I'd be happy to help as a co-writer. :D
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

platonicheart
Veteran

#14 Post by platonicheart »

SilverxBlue wrote:I'd be happy to help as a co-writer. :D
Nyc, nyc... I'll pm you with the current storyline. :)

platonicheart
Veteran

#15 Post by platonicheart »

YuukiCrossPudding wrote:Hi!
your project looks interesting!^^
I'm still a bit busy for my other projects, but I'm not in a hurry (while one of my project is on hold) so I think If you need help in making dialogue box, some coloring (I'm still practicing though), perhaps some icon.
Just tell me 'kay? I can help a bit for that things :) (If you don't mind my style for that)
or maybe some proofreading or ideas for the story too.
XD
Sure sure, I would love for you to be in my team. Can you send me sample of your icon. And if you ever now anyone who could draw well, please inform me :)