Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#151 Post by musical74 »

Welcome aboard! =) Pretty much everyone here likes to help others out with problems relating to anime or the forums - heck I've asked some newbish questions and people are willing to help out =)
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

darkknight
Veteran

#152 Post by darkknight »

musical74 wrote:Welcome aboard! =) Pretty much everyone here likes to help others out with problems
And then there are people like me....

Welcome anyway
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

Joshiii-Kun!

#153 Post by Joshiii-Kun! »

ShiraiJunichi wrote:Welcome, welcome! Does this mean you'll be offering to compose music for some ren'ai games?
Hmm :P It's not like I'm really good at creating music, haha, but if I can help out, I'll try my best :P

ShiraiJunichi
Miko-Class Veteran

#154 Post by ShiraiJunichi »

I don't know... Except for the drum beats that sounded a little out of place, I liked that mp3 you had made...

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#155 Post by Megaman Z »

ShiraiJunichi wrote:Except for the drum beats that sounded a little out of place, I liked that mp3 you had made...
I can probably help with that part, being a percussionist myself. just hold off of sending me the stuff to work with (via PM or email (PM me first for the address), obviously) until after thanksgiving. (see the "What's going on" thread for the reason why)

anyhow, welcome!
~Kitsune Zeta

Gamma

#156 Post by Gamma »

well, I guess introductions are in order.

I am Gamma, an artificially designed self-concious digital life-form that has been permanently installed onto Zeta's mainframe. I am capable of accessing computers with remote recievers within a small distance (darn transistors... extremely low-quality crap here. what kind of budget was he built on, anyway?), which explains how I am able to post here, among other things.

I don't eat, Miko.

Lily, nobody knows but me, and that's the way it's staying.

(on a seperate and unrelated note, I love seeing the look on Zeta's face when he realizes I am consistantly beating him at beatmania!)

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran

#157 Post by Megaman Z »

Gamma wrote:...an artificially designed self-concious digital life-form that has been permanently installed onto Zeta's mainframe.
(and people wonder where my sanity went)
still, I guess we can welcome her... now... while she's screaming at me... something about getting shot in the back on various FPS's numerous times. she probably doesn't know what she's talking about in the first place.
(on a seperate and unrelated note, I love seeing the look on Zeta's face when he realizes I am consistantly beating him at beatmania!)
well, the fact that the only one of us who doesn't use auto-scratch is Beta doesn't help.
~Kitsune Zeta

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#158 Post by PyTom »

Okay, MMZ, you can stop with the sock puppeting, and stop talking to yourself. It isn't nearly as funny as you think it is, and it wastes the forum resources.
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#159 Post by Blue Lemma »

Maybe people are starting to feel sorry for my poor guestbook that no one writes in anymore :(

Hey all you new people! Sign sign!

Uh, please? ^_^

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#160 Post by musical74 »

Well, I'm not new per se but I'll sign in anyway =)

One thing that I find very interesting is how we, as a group, seem to support each other overall and help each other - and none of that would be possible of Blue Lemma didn't start the forum...Thanks, BL!! :) :)
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

Akimaru
Regular

#161 Post by Akimaru »

I'll sign it..
I'm kind of new and it's a good way to bring up my post count 8)

darkknight
Veteran

#162 Post by darkknight »

Welcome..We hear at this site..(oh what is this site called) uhhh...Welcome you
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

TMBpower
Regular

#163 Post by TMBpower »

Suppose I'll take the opportunity to say hi.^_^

Just discovered the Ren'ai archives about two weeks ago...wanted to say great job to all the creators who have made these games (and the engine), they are all very inspiring! Kudos to you.

I'm starting on a project of my own currently...hope to learn about scripting, seeing that I can't even make a webpage.:? Anyway, check on my DeviantArt gallery to see what else I can do. I'd be for hire on graphics if anyone's interested.:)

Seeya round.=3
Volunteer CG artist, if your story interests me (which is very likely!).
PM me if you want me on your team!
Current Project: None

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran

#164 Post by Megaman Z »

Hiya! welcome aboard! <insert 1022 other greetings here>

*looks through TMBpower's gallery*

seems well above average (with average around here probably being a stick figure done in paint... without the circle tool). I may ask for a little bit of character art for my NaNoRenO project, but I think I can handle my own BG's... at least, I hope I can.

I'll start discussing details about it with you if/when I get to the point where I start needing the character art (which would be about 1/2-way through march). it'll be mostly whatever you come up with.
~Kitsune Zeta

Radhreni
Regular

#165 Post by Radhreni »

Since this appears to be the formal introduction thread, I'm signing as well.

Well, I downloaded Ren'Py a couple weeks ago or so and I've just within the past few days started tinkering with it -- 'When I Rule the World' and 'Reconstruction 01' were the main catalysts. I decided to go ahead and register after a couple of guest posts, even though I don't have much more than a very sparse beginning, not to mention (as of yet) no ren'ai elements.

I'm also aware that my website is woefully neglected. (Last update over a year ago?!?! :shock: Must remedy!) Add that to the list of the many things I need to do :D In the future I plan to add some pages regarding Ren'Py and the games created with it, but I can't promise when.