Into the Distance (Dark Fantasy BXG) Progress

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
night_serenade
Regular
Projects: Strings of Fate, Turnip in Love, other secret projects XD

Re: Into the Distance (Dark Fantasy BXG) Progress

#31 Post by night_serenade »

Haha, I see I'm not the only one busy with other things this week XD
Lucky! My spring break is the week after next D:
But anyway, will be looking forward to being put to work! haha :)
.:.Alice here~!

Writer, Proof Reader/Editor, Programmer, and Artist ;; always willing to help in whatever way I can, so don't be afraid to send me a message! =]

Here are the public projects I’m currently involved in (you should check them out =D)!!
Strings of Fate | Turnip in Love | Soul & Heart

My Deviant Art~ [I just recently created a new account, and am learning how to colour digitally, so right now there's only a limited and poor show of art XD]

LondonIvy
Regular

#32 Post by LondonIvy »

I've just gotten back to working on this. Spring Break ended up being a farce as far as actual work goes because, well, I decided to do some traveling. XD

Anyway, here's the progress:

All the routes have been planned in great detail. Writing them should take a day each when I get down to it. Emily's actual script is half-way done.

Also, a new mechanic has been added to the game. If you noticed there's a mechanic in Lucy's route where you make choices that influence how many morality points you have and the ending you get. Anyway, all the other routes have a similar mechanic BUT the type of points you need to build (or not build depending on the ending you want) will depend on the character you're going after. As of now here are the points associated with each character:

Lucy: Morality
Rose: Power
Madelyn: Kindness
Emily: Responsibility
Louis: Charm

This is where the character's are reflective of different aspects of Adam's personality and how Adam finds himself changing the more he pursues him.

The Queen has an ending but no route. You just have to make one choice in order to get to her.

LondonIvy
Regular

#33 Post by LondonIvy »

There's now a logo, created by Auro-Cyanide. It's gorgeous, of course. <3 I just need to make a title screen. I'm having difficulty because of my lack of art skills. OTL Oh well, we'll see what I can make.

Work on the project has begun again. I had to stop due to school and work, but school has ended so I have slightly more free time. All the routes have been outlined and planned and just need to be written.

In short, I'm not quite dead yet. XD

yu_eriyama
Regular
Projects: Dance Fest, HM, ITD, BRose, Perios

#34 Post by yu_eriyama »

Hello, LondonIvy :o
It's been a while since my last visit to lemma forum.
I wondered how your project is. I hope it developing nicely~
Right now I'm busy with project but maybe when I finished I can came back to draw sprites for you. But I'm not sure when...
What I can assure is... I can make pencil art for sprites but I can't guarantee to color it. You might want to find someone who can color. Although I still be able to add finishing touch (shadow, lighting, effect, etc), but I can't do inking and flatting (applying base color).
Also, I hope you're doing well in your study ^^ Don't forget to update your game in this forum~