[Added Majin Encyclopedia entry!] Papa Pirate, Baby Bandit.

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Tachyglossus
Regular
Projects: Sprite Art for: "Final Banquet", "365 Days"

Re: [Added Majin Encyclopedia entry!] Papa Pirate, Baby Band

#136 Post by Tachyglossus »

Oooh I like that title page! I have a thing for nighttime settings and cool colours. It's a refreshing yet stark contrast to a lot of the neutral-yet-slightly warm colours the visual interface you've shown us has.

kinougames
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Working on ミツマタ [Mitsumata (c)].

#137 Post by kinougames »

Glad you like it. :) We're probably going to play with it a lot more. xD
Check out the new interactive media project, Mitsumata(c). Follow 8 colorful characters in a story full of drama, horror, all sexualities and exciting gameplay~!

Development blog's up! Visit!

kinougames
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Working on ミツマタ [Mitsumata (c)].

#138 Post by kinougames »

Due to circumstances, my group is officially pulling our work from the lemma forums. You can see us on our blog or DA.

Sorry, but we cannot continue to support this group while it allows the very injustices we fight against.
Check out the new interactive media project, Mitsumata(c). Follow 8 colorful characters in a story full of drama, horror, all sexualities and exciting gameplay~!

Development blog's up! Visit!

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#139 Post by Alera »

O:
W-what, wha~? What happened? ;o;
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#140 Post by LVUER »

Whoa, calm down... Is something happened? It seems serious? Care to explain it to us?

EDIT:
OK, now I know what more or less is happening during I was away from here (and this all happened just under two days).

If that's your decision, no one could force you to think otherwise, though I think it's a bit silly to pull out entirely just because of this. I mean things could much worse in other forums so it's not like this is exclusive to LSF. When there are more than 2 people in one place, conflict bound to happen. Anyway, again, it's up to you.

Well, I hope you'll at least stick around and join discussions in here...
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Tachyglossus
Regular
Projects: Sprite Art for: "Final Banquet", "365 Days"

#141 Post by Tachyglossus »

I'm sorry you feel that way. It seems, from a business point of view, a bad move. You're hurting your project by alienating potential buyers. From a personal stance, you stand for what you believe, and I'm cool with that even if I don't agree with how you're handling this. Just be sure you know which is more important to your entire team.

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#142 Post by SilverxBlue »

Oh and to think I was looking forward to this. I've been stalking but I've been too lazy to post.

But no matter, I respect your decision. I've seen the reason why you wanted to leave and I'm too scared to post anything about it for fear of making the discussion worse.

I guess I should start stalking through the blog.
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Celestie
Veteran

#144 Post by Celestie »

Uhhh, I still don't know what exactly happened (care to enlighten me, anyone? A PM could do or a link), but, thanks for your notice, thanks that you were on lemma for a while and yay for demo, meaning I will stalk your blog from now on and save up money to buy the full game (no, it's not expensive, if those $8 were indeed the full price, I just spent too much lately already)...uhm. Bye for now? 8D
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

HikkiPanda
Veteran
Projects: Marchioness' Teacup

#145 Post by HikkiPanda »

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#146 Post by Blue Lemma »

Oh boy, here we go again -_-;;

I'll just say for the record that I have strong issues with Kinou's characterization of certain events and communications, as well as how she treats other people on her site who disagree with her but are respectful in doing so. And while I take responsibility for my role in the mess (see the "Regarding the Controversy" thread), others are by no means blameless, especially some purporting to be 100% victims in the matter.

I don't see how this one's getting back on track (which is why I even posted), not to mention that the OP is gone which defeats the purpose of "WIP Feedback", so thread locked.
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )