Katherine

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
denzil
Veteran

#16 Post by denzil »

PyTom wrote:Well, once you're satisifed that the game is done, and assuming the music checks out copyright-wise (which I belive it should, based on where I think you got the music from), then we'd be happy to have it as part of the archives.
I think it's done. The music is from http://www.dilvie.com/. Acording to the licence there shouldn't be any copyright problems.

RedSlash
Veteran

#17 Post by RedSlash »

Very nice. Would prefered if there were more interesting places to go to.
As for music, there was music?????? Hm.. gotta check what happened.

Glasskitten
Regular
Completed: I confess to nothing! \(>o<)/

#18 Post by Glasskitten »

I am having a bit of trouble acquiring it. Previously, I downloaded the zip file, but it refused to uncompress for me (repeatedly), and now the link simply takes me nowhere. It does not sound like anybody else is having the same problems, so it may well be something with my own hardware or software...
Grand list of things not officially canceled:
Salt -- the heartwarming story of brain-eating space worms
Tangent -- an epic poem and/or novel about a borderline-autistic Martian imp and her relationship with God
Kittens of the Darned -- a grimdark soap opera about sexy catgirls (Indefinitely postponed until I learn to draw and color realistically)
The Other Mary -- the most perfect fic about the most perfect Mary Sue EVER
Rockheart -- a short story about a monster who kills everyone
Corrupted -- a completely different short story about a monster who kills everyone (late Worst Visual Novel Ever)
Checkpoint 36a -- the transcription of a short multi-ending dream about time travel and undead schoolgirls
In Which the Princess is Kidnapped -- an entry in the "ordinary girl ends up in an alien universe and tries to save it" genre
Pictogram Scramble: Magical Friendship Bunny Ivy -- a Flash game about a magical girl making friends (Indefinitely postponed until I learn how friendship works)

denzil
Veteran

#19 Post by denzil »

It seems that my computer is down. I will fix that ASAP but right now I am at home and my computer is in another city. Just have to wait for my brother to wake up.
Edit:
Up and running. I will upload the game as attachment later.
Edit2:
Attachment uploaded.

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#20 Post by mikey »

denzil wrote:I will fix that ASAP but right now I am at home and my computer is in another city.
^_^ we have a very similar problem.

But anyway...
I suppose after NaNoRenO, there will be a bigger update of renai.us, so that will probably fix availability issues for good.