Coloring a bridge

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Finding A Murderer, Memory Loss, Crime Investigation, Stay away from the graveyard, Last Day at School, Lonesome, Email, Hired Gun, Dusk, Hired Gun 2, Man-at-arms, Hired Gun 3, The Phantom Caller, Street Girl, Free love, The Story of Isabel Claudia

Coloring a bridge

#1 Post by Wright1000 »

At last, I have found the picture of a bridge.
I tried to color it with photo shop but it is very difficult.
Is there anyone who can color the image? I will be thankful if anyone can color it.
Attachments
Here is the image.
Here is the image.
He who doesn't care about the environment doesn't care about his grandchildren.

carosene
Veteran
Completed: That Cheap and Sacred Thing

Re: Coloring a bridge

#2 Post by carosene »

Patience young grasshopper. There's no need to open multiple threads with the same request. It took about a week before someone replied to my recruitment thread, but someone came.

I know you've posted it elsewhere, but it'd be good if you could say what project this bridge is for.
A Complete Kinetic Novel
Blog DA

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#3 Post by OtomeWeekend »

I kinda agree with carosene. If you are asking WHICH would be the best way to color it, I'm sure many artists would bother to help you but RECRUITING without giving any information whether it would interest an artist is sorta :\
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

miyoyan
Regular

#4 Post by miyoyan »

I might be able to colour it, given that you show me the original photo and tell me which BG style are you working with. But not until 05/18, since I have a pretty important exam coming up. If that's okay with you...

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Finding A Murderer, Memory Loss, Crime Investigation, Stay away from the graveyard, Last Day at School, Lonesome, Email, Hired Gun, Dusk, Hired Gun 2, Man-at-arms, Hired Gun 3, The Phantom Caller, Street Girl, Free love, The Story of Isabel Claudia

#5 Post by Wright1000 »

I do not need that bridge.

Now, what I need colored is this.

The artist is platonicheart but I can't find anyone to color it.
Attachments
man.jpg

Lotus
Veteran
Projects: Unnamed Slenderman VN, Secret 10560

#6 Post by Lotus »

Platonicheart already asked me to color that. C:

platonicheart
Veteran
Projects: Learning to Love

#7 Post by platonicheart »

Lotus wrote:Platonicheart already asked me to color that. C:
I agree, wright1000, Lotus and I are already working on that... so just let me do the talking with him since it would not be nice to be pressured by two people at a time ^_^

Currently working on Learning to Love

proofreading: the beach and yuki academy

My DeviantArt: http://platonicheart.deviantart.com/

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran

#8 Post by Wright1000 »

Thank you, Lotus.

And here is the CG I wanted colored.
Attachments
kiss.jpg

Lotus
Veteran

#9 Post by Lotus »

Alrighty. Is there a reference for what the base colors are? (previous drawings, description, etc)

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran

#10 Post by Wright1000 »

Here is another image.
Attachments
rich girl.jpg

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran

#11 Post by Wright1000 »

Here is the last image.
lady.png

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran

#12 Post by Wright1000 »

Here is the second CG I need colored.
hug.jpg

Sexo Grammaticus
Regular
Projects: human instrumentality and vocals section

#13 Post by Sexo Grammaticus »

lol ok

Seriously though, wouldn't passing these images around be better suited via PM or Dropbox or anything? You can't honestly expect to just dump images and hope that someone does a drive-by colouring.
i have no signature and i must obscure game reference

Lotus
Veteran

#14 Post by Lotus »

Grammaticus, this does not concern you and I was about to talk to him about that. This may be a forum but that does not mean you can act like you would on a normal forum.

Wright, while I understand why you keeping post here (to give me the images you want colored), to the outside viewer it may look like you're spamming/bumping this thread expecting someone else to color them. May I suggest getting an account at an imagesharing site, like photobucket or imageshack? I personally use Dropbox for sharing my completed images with you.

Sexo Grammaticus
Regular
Projects: human instrumentality and vocals section

#15 Post by Sexo Grammaticus »

Lotus wrote:This may be a forum but that does not mean you can act like you would on a normal forum.
my avatar's expression is quite appropriate here

It's a web forum. If you don't want people to comment on things, then you shouldn't post it on a web forum. I thought my criticism was perfectly valid and you pretty much just ended up saying the exact same thing I did, so, uh, well done?
i have no signature and i must obscure game reference