What subject you hate the most?

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

What subject you hate the most?

#1 Post by OtomeWeekend »

We all have to admit it that we don't like all the subjects. So what is your most hated subject?

As for me, I hate music, physical education and history. *I used to love this subjects when I was in Philippines though since my mapeh and history teacher happens to be the same person who is always absent*
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

Re: What subject you hate the most?

#2 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

Math >:(

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#3 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Auro-Cyanide wrote:Math >:(
Same here xD

nefferinthia
Regular

#4 Post by nefferinthia »

Math, Physics and most of all PE. It's just hell to me; I have no stamina and I suck at every sport imaginable orz;;

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#5 Post by OtomeWeekend »

Harumi Fujyoshi wrote:most of all PE. It's just hell to me; I have no stamina and I suck at every sport imaginable orz;;
You are my lost sister!!!! XDD
I actually rested from school for 2 days because my foot gave out after running miles in PE. :( That was the worst thing that ever happen in my school life. But I was unbelievably(being a no stamina and experience player), was good at volleyball :S

I do love math though.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#6 Post by SilverxBlue »

I also love Math, but the subject I really hate is Science..! (Specifically Physics) Darn this subject, I always refer to this one as the "accursed" subject.
And if Conduct counts as a subject, I'd probably hate it too. I'm not a bad student or anything, but I always come to school late, causing me to have a really low one
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

redcat
Regular

#7 Post by redcat »

SilverxBlue wrote:And if Conduct counts as a subject, I'd probably hate it too. I'm not a bad student or anything, but I always come to school late, causing me to have a really low one
I can relate my self to that. :mrgreen:
Lumen_Astrum wrote:
Auro-Cyanide wrote:Math >:(
Same here xD
I can relate my self to that too :lol: I tend to make small (but fatal) little mistakes when it comes to numbers.

I also don't really like PE. Sport is just not my strong point.
Meowwngg...??

KomiTsuku
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Dreams of the Skies, Anton's Vacation, Luka, The Halberd and The Tiger, Rising Angels, Pyrite Heart, Rising Angels: Reborn, The Halberd and The Fox, VN Tycoon, RA: Hope
Projects: Rising Angels
Organization: IDHAS Studios
IRC Nick: Komi
itch: idhas

#8 Post by KomiTsuku »

Physics is the demon arts, and Math by association. Basic maths are fine, but once you start pressing pass trig, we have some problems. I never had a calculator and did all that by hand. >.<;

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#9 Post by Taleweaver »

PhysEd.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

platonicheart
Veteran
Projects: Learning to Love

#10 Post by platonicheart »

I definitely hate SCIENCE!!! I mean come on, science is SUPER wide!!! I used to hate Physics but my hate for it has gotten lesser now. Like SilverxBlue said, if Conduct is considered a subject, then I hate it also... because I often sleep in class, tell frankly what I want to say (whether good or bad), and yeah, I always come to school late and still yawning ^_^ (though my grades are quite excellent even if I do all that) All of this action causes me to get only "A" in conduct in my card and never an "A+" (it's so darn frustrating! haha :lol: )

Currently working on Learning to Love

proofreading: the beach and yuki academy

My DeviantArt: http://platonicheart.deviantart.com/

Silvere
Veteran
Projects: Dimaen - A drug just for you

#11 Post by Silvere »

Earlier it was Chemistry, but as I don´t have it any longer it´s 2 subjects now:
1) Programming.
The teacher is just a *censored*. Hate him so much. No, the whole class does. The school would be better without him.
2)
German. (Native)
I´m not interested naturalism, realism, etc.etc. Don´t want to know a thing ´bout that..

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#12 Post by SilverxBlue »

platonicheart wrote:because I often sleep in class, tell frankly what I want to say (whether good or bad), and yeah, I always come to school late and still yawning ^_^ (though my grades are quite excellent even if I do all that) All of this action causes me to get only "A" in conduct in my card and never an "A+" (it's so darn frustrating! haha )
Seriously? o_O No matter what I'd do I can never get that "A". I got a freaking D in conduct and since my teacher pitied me because I was graduating, he changed it to C+.
I always got As and Bs for grades (B- for the lowest), so I guess that's why the teacher pitied me.

On a side note, I am quite surprised to see that there is a lot of people here who hate P.E, our P.E is quite enjoyable since the teacher just let us sit back and do whatever we want as long as what we do won't catch the Principal and the prefect's attentions. But seeing the replies in this thread made me realize that cruel gym teachers actually exist.
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Elenakiara
Veteran
Projects: (WIP) Caesar's Fate

#13 Post by Elenakiara »

Hmm... I disliked physics, but only because the teacher was really boring. xD I'd go into astronomy if we didn't have to study physics! XD I loved science classes with my other teacher, she reminded me of Marie Curie.

I hated gym classes where we had to try a new thing every month and had to pick teams. Even though I wasn't the worst player, I'd be picked last (because my friends weren't usually assigned as team leader). T.T I was tear-filled every time. I really tried doing my best in my classes, so my phys. ed. teachers, who were really disliked by others, they always supported me. xD My real family name is also the same as a hockey player that's very well-known, so they'd always say my family name with the tone of a sports commentator and ask me if I knew him. xDD
Working on a visual novel : Caesar's Fate (GxB) : Follow me on Twitter or visit my Website for updates!

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#14 Post by azureXtwilight »

I hate physics but I really like biology and chemistry XD

Najica
Regular
Completed: Connection

#15 Post by Najica »

I have a kind of love/hate relationship with math, seeing how before a test or such I can spend hours on it so... but most of the time I dislike it xD

Otherwise it would be P.E. The first thing I asked my teacher when I started high school was "So, what do I need to get a failing grade?" (because it is possible to get no grades at all ^^; ) Somehow I ended up passing that course anyway... lol.
I think that's pretty much it '3'