Have you ever considered wearing "Necomimi©"?

For the rest of your otaku life.
sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://sakevisual.com/games.html
Projects: Every Sunrise, Shinsei
Organization: sakevisual
Tumblr: sakevisual
Deviantart: sakevisual
itch: sakevisual

Re: Have you ever considered wearing nekomimi?

#16 Post by sake-bento »

I would wear those if they were more realistic. They're too large and cartoony for me. I want cute, small ones. I'd also be more than willing to wear a similar device that looks like a pair of small wings that expand or contract based on my EEG. Also, this video makes me want donuts. : (

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#17 Post by LVUER »

I also want tail. Since it's a cat, then it's wagging when I feel upset/discomfort and straight when I feel happy.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#18 Post by OtomeWeekend »

sake-bento wrote:. Also, this video makes me want donuts. : (
*Actually thought of the very same thing*
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

#19 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

*sigh* Trust the japanese to use neuro-technology for cat ears. I don't really get the aspect of aiding communication since humans have a very viable source of communication through facial and body language that has been developed over thousands of years, but I suppose that is not the point -.-'

Personally, I would not wear them. Not in a million years.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#20 Post by OtomeWeekend »

Just thought of something.

Hearing aid in nekomimi form(though I'd probably won't be able to get out of house with those on my head... especially if I'm at my elder years)
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

LVUER
King of Lolies

#21 Post by LVUER »

I'm not interested seeing old man/woman wearing nekomimi. Just like when I went to Bali and saw some granny wearing bikinis... a big turn-off -_-
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account

platonicheart
Veteran
Projects: Learning to Love

#22 Post by platonicheart »

THis reminds me of Tokimeki Memorial (the anime with Aoba as the protagonist, it's a bxg plot )... there, almost everyone wears something like that (so cute!)
Ahem... I would really like to wear a nekomimi...especially when there are cosplays!!!! *takes a deep breath* Anyways, I'm just thinking that it's kinda weird if we were to wear that everyday but awesometo wear it from time to time hehe...

*random: Makes me think about whether I should buy a beanie right now....

Currently working on Learning to Love

proofreading: the beach and yuki academy

My DeviantArt: http://platonicheart.deviantart.com/

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#23 Post by OtomeWeekend »

LVUER wrote:I'm not interested seeing old man/woman wearing nekomimi. Just like when I went to Bali and saw some granny wearing bikinis... a big turn-off -_-
g-g-g-granny+b-b-b-b-b-bikini!!!!??? Such confidence. I'm only 14 years old but I can't even wear my school swimsuit without getting embarrassed!

EternalDream
Veteran
Completed: Secret Santa
Projects: Memory Lane

#24 Post by EternalDream »

LOL. That's crazy. They really should've considered the general public when wearing that xD

Also @Otome: I also get embarrassed when wearing a swimsuit >///< My swimming unit was just torture for me TvT+

BTW off topic but I have this teacher at my school who's like really old, and she uses our school pool, doesn't clean herself up and then wears a black bra with a white transparent shirt. Then she goes to class to teach... <w<;; (with her bra completely visible...)

VenusEclipse
Veteran
Completed: Princess of Ruin, Frozen Essence, Heartstring Bugs
Organization: Unbroken Hours
Tumblr: unbrokenhours
Deviantart: venus-eclipse

#25 Post by VenusEclipse »

I would wear a bikini when I'm a granny.
*Plans to.

Oh wait, what is this topic about?
Nekomimis? I would never wear nekomimi's unless the guy I like adores them (and whatever else he likes).

LVUER
King of Lolies

#26 Post by LVUER »

I can't resist the urge saying this, fully knowing the risk... but here goes:
"wearing nekomimi (in real life) is exclusive right for cute and moe girls!" ... "ahem..."
(fortunately, there ARE lots of cute and moe girls in LSF ^_^)

DeviantArt Account

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: Have you ever considerI7ed wearing nekomimi?

#27 Post by OtomeWeekend »

EternalDream wrote: BTW off topic but I have this teacher at my school who's like really old, and she uses our school pool, doesn't clean herself up and then wears a black bra with a white transparent shirt. Then she goes to class to teach... <w<;; (with her bra completely visible...)
I'm glad Japanese old ladies were all preservative. T^T Their clothes are composed of layers and layers of clothing(except for those who feel young and wears like teenagers like that 70-year old granny that was featured in a certain show I've forgot)

RemnantDream
Veteran
Projects: Pickles and Strawberries

#28 Post by RemnantDream »

Aleema wrote:My reactions while watching that video:
"Oh, cat ears."
"Oh, cat ears that move."
"OH MY GOD CAT EARS THAT READ YOUR MIND."
I was thinking the same thingg xD

My friend already wears cat/animal ears/hats/tails on an almost daily basis. She would love these. But I don't think I'd ever wear them.
LVUER wrote:Just like when I went to Bali and saw some granny wearing bikinis... a big turn-off -_-
This is off topic but that made me think of a story my French teacher told us. Every year, the senior class at my school takes a senior trip and they usually go to Europe. One day, some of the girls and our teacher went to the beach. These Japanese businessmen walk by them and lay out their towels near them. Then they all get undresses and lay on the beach in their underwear for 30 minutes before getting dresses again and leaving.

I have no idea why that made me think of that story but both made me laugh xD

cherryxchestnut
Completed: So many failed attempts. So, nothing. :(

#29 Post by cherryxchestnut »

Wearing Nekomimi should be mandatory in schools :lol:
YES.

YES.

PLEASE BECOME HEAD OF EDUCATION.
...anto Rita Meata Mater Ringo Jonah Tito Marlin Jack Latoya Janet Michael Dumbledora the Explorer!

miyoyan
Regular

#30 Post by miyoyan »

I would wear them all the time! I already get stared at quite often (wearing strange clothes, or just because my hair is BRIGHT RED [dyed] and I'm SUPER pale). I also sing classical music when walking down the street at night. So... yeah. I'd like them to be a little less robotic-looking and maybe have more motions... maybe low and pointing backwards when angry? :D But it's only a prototype, so there's hope. The only thing, I better start saving up money...