[Forum Game] the person below me...

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Beta
Regular

#256 Post by Beta »

wouldn't that result in a failure to unlock the character?

the person below me is anxious for Beatmania's US release (March 27th, guys!)

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

#257 Post by mugenjohncel »

- CONTENT NO LONGER RELEVANT -
Last edited by mugenjohncel on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bookie
Veteran

#258 Post by bookie »

False! I went from QBasic to C++... but I've forgotten everything about coding since I haven't used it in years now.

The person below me is going to spend (has spent?) Easter making him/herself sick with chocolate.

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

#259 Post by lordcloudx »

Nope... but close enough anyway. I made my tooth ache by stuffing myself with caramel coated desserts and cream puffs

Lessee.... the person below me, Likes blinking cursors!
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#260 Post by musical74 »

So long as it's on a corner, yes I do! :)

Hmmmmm......the person below me has thrown something - a mouse, a game controller, something like that - out of frustration before.
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

Beta
Regular

#261 Post by Beta »

does your human opponent count? (this is why most people DON'T want to challenge me at games...)

the person below me regularly goes camping.

bookie
Veteran

#262 Post by bookie »

If by camping you mean on MMORPGS... then yes. >.>

The Person below me has a Bachelors Degree

darkknight
Veteran

#263 Post by darkknight »

False...I am working on it though..

But on a side note, that degree is the most important (there will be arguments but oh well) most companies will hire you off of that. The FBI does not even require a masters.

The person below me Is a monkey
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

Taavimon
Regular

#264 Post by Taavimon »

*darkknight gets assaulted by the Librarian*

The person below me understands why that happened.

denzil
Veteran

#265 Post by denzil »

True. The Librarian is ape.

The person below me didn't worked on his/hers game for more than month.
Practice makes purrrfect.
Finished projects: Broken sky .:. colorless day .:. and few more...

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#266 Post by mikey »

*gulp*... that's false for me... though I wish I had a month off... :? On the other hand, I'm probably an exception, because all of my free time goes into b-games, either playing, writing or making. Except I watch Formula 1 and Haruhi... that's about it :P

The person below me would like to see a NaNoRenO/IntRenAiMo game that didn't get finished... get finished!
April is gone, May is gone, June is here... :(

ShiraiJunichi
Miko-Class Veteran

#267 Post by ShiraiJunichi »

Does my own game count? I really want to see it finished! But, not everyone is as skilled as you, you know! :P

The person below me has based a ren'ai game character off of someone they knew in real life.

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#268 Post by musical74 »

No no no, denzil, the Librarian is actually an orangytan, of the sub-tropical rain forest! <OOPS, that's an ape, isn't it?>

No on Shirai's question...the closest I got to making a ren'ai game got stuffed in the planning stages :?

The person below me has gone through a game, thinking the game was GREAT, and then was disappointed or disgusted at the ending.
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

#269 Post by mugenjohncel »

- CONTENT NO LONGER RELEVANT -
Last edited by mugenjohncel on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

#270 Post by lordcloudx »

you were?

hehe! Definitely not me. I've still got about 3 years of studying ahead of me before I enter the job market. (guess that explains the speed with which my ren'py games are finished)

The person below me is currently attempting to learn or has learned self-taught written japanese.
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)