Let's talk about pets ^^

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

Re: Let's talk about pets ^^

#46 Post by Alera »

OtomeWeekend wrote:@Alera: ...poor dog......... If he grows up, he should give your evil cat some wake up caller :twisted:
Ahah, well he grew up now, is a bit bigger than my cat, but this doesn't help him at all.

And I'm on my cat's side actually! O:
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#47 Post by LVUER »

Perhaps that's because they are grown up together. It may be a bit bigger but it could be afraid of the cat.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

#48 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

I have a beautiful little dog called Molly. She is a Jack Russell x Bishon Frische (sp?). She is a little docile, but very cute and she has a lot of personality. I have had dogs, guinea pigs, chickens and a turtle as a pet before, though they are all long gone now.

I don't like cats so much. They never seem to love you as much as a dog will and they always roam about eating the birds.

stellacisem
Regular

#49 Post by stellacisem »

hmm, I like dogs, and the stray cats around my home, but my favorite animals are birds. I don't know why, but I like flying things :3 And birds look very fragile, yet beautiful and sometimes strong too. Guess I'm a bird-person in general. and why am I writing about this so seriously? puff... I sriously need excitement in my life right now! Night times are really booooring *^*
I waited for [more than] ten years, eleven months, thirty days, 12 hours and 26 minutes. then i finally had to admit i wasn't getting an acceptance letter from Hogwarts.

LVUER
King of Lolies

#50 Post by LVUER »

Perhaps you could raise an owl (or other nocturnal birds) as a pet?
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account

platonicheart
Veteran
Projects: Learning to Love

#51 Post by platonicheart »

LVUER wrote:Perhaps you could raise an owl (or other nocturnal birds) as a pet?
OWL!!! That may be a good idea, at least I have someone to gawk at when I'm having an insomia. :lol: Though, my parents would have their suspicions if I'm attending arts and witchcrafts at Hogwarts school XD

Currently working on Learning to Love

proofreading: the beach and yuki academy

My DeviantArt: http://platonicheart.deviantart.com/

LVUER
King of Lolies

#52 Post by LVUER »

platonicheart wrote:
OWL!!! That may be a good idea, at least I have someone to gawk at when I'm having an insomia. :lol: Though, my parents would have their suspicions if I'm attending arts and witchcrafts at Hogwarts school XD
Proof that watching too many Harry Potters is not good for your mind (jk ^_^ )

DeviantArt Account

platonicheart
Veteran

#53 Post by platonicheart »

LVUER wrote:
platonicheart wrote:
Proof that watching too many Harry Potters is not good for your mind (jk ^_^ )
I think so too XD Though, it's much better to watch Harry Potter rather than Twilight sequels...( or are there any objections? )

*speaking of twilight, random question came up to my mind, do vampires have pets??? O.o

Elenakiara
Veteran
Projects: (WIP) Caesar's Fate

#54 Post by Elenakiara »

platonicheart wrote: I think so too XD Though, it's much better to watch Harry Potter rather than Twilight sequels...( or are there any objections? )

*speaking of twilight, random question came up to my mind, do vampires have pets??? O.o
Hahaha, well, I don't know if the vampires from Twilight turn into bats or not... xD But I think that if they had bats, they would understand each other. :3 Plus, they could send them around like mini spies or something of the sort!
Working on a visual novel : Caesar's Fate (GxB) : Follow me on Twitter or visit my Website for updates!

LVUER
King of Lolies

#55 Post by LVUER »

Slam the desk, screaming "OBJECTION!!!" ... not. Yeah, I also prefer Harpot over Twilight.

Depending on the vampire, they could want to have a pet. Bats? Or perhaps some cute dogs? Some story say wolf (dog) is one of Vampire familiar while others say (were)wolf is vampire arc enemy...

Is there any anime-vampire that have pets? Other than human as their pet.

DeviantArt Account

platonicheart
Veteran

#56 Post by platonicheart »

Elenakiara wrote:
platonicheart wrote: I think so too XD Though, it's much better to watch Harry Potter rather than Twilight sequels...( or are there any objections? )

Hahaha, well, I don't know if the vampires from Twilight turn into bats or not... xD But I think that if they had bats, they would understand each other. :3 Plus, they could send them around like mini spies or something of the sort!
No, they don't turn into bats. Wow, bats as minispies??? Are you talking about the pets of batman o the chibified batman....aw...I want to ave batman as a pet (just kidding ^^)

platonicheart
Veteran

#57 Post by platonicheart »

LVUER wrote:Slam the desk, screaming "OBJECTION!!!" ... not. Yeah, I also prefer Harpot over Twilight.

Depending on the vampire, they could want to have a pet. Bats? Or perhaps some cute dogs? Some story say wolf (dog) is one of Vampire familiar while others say (were)wolf is vampire arc enemy...

Is there any anime-vampire that have pets? Other than human as their pet.
GIVE ME A HIGH FIVE BUDDY!!! XD
Now that I think of it, I think I haven't seen any yet. maybe I'll search if a vampire can have pets...hmm...*asks my friend if vampires can have pets... Maybe an aquarium with fishes will do*

stellacisem
Regular

#58 Post by stellacisem »

Maybe they have mosquitoes as their pets to gain blood or something? :3 and yes, maybe I'll have an owl and name him Junior Hedwig or something XD Please, anything is better than the vampires who can make everyone go blind by simply staying in the sun D: but if they had an owl in the series, maybe my opinion could have changed... Nah, I'm too simple-minded to change it :P And I dunno... I haven't seen any anime that had vampires with pets, yet.
I waited for [more than] ten years, eleven months, thirty days, 12 hours and 26 minutes. then i finally had to admit i wasn't getting an acceptance letter from Hogwarts.

LVUER
King of Lolies

#59 Post by LVUER »

Speaking about vampire, I like the concept of vampire in Vampire Hunter D. Vampire doesn't just burst into ashes when exposed to sun-light. Instead it's like pouring acids into human skin. Even for the half-vampire (dhampire) like D, prolonged exposure to sun-light could lead to sun-poisoning (love the term ^_^ )

Speaking about pets, I believe there is an anime (or manga?) where all the characters have pets and those pets could transform into weapons or something to be used in battle. Anyone remember about this anime?

DeviantArt Account

redcat
Regular

#60 Post by redcat »

@LVUER--> How about Cencoroll? Each character have a pet (which actually alien creatures) that can be transformed into virtually anything (bike, car, big scissor, fighter jet, etc...).
Meowwngg...??