{WANTED} Artist~!! [CLOSED]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

{WANTED} Artist~!! [CLOSED]

#1 Post by manga_otaku »

So, the thing is I'm looking for a sprites artist to draw some more characters for my VN, preferably male characters, and someone who can probably draw kind of gruesome death scenes (just like a dead body with a knife in their neck or someone who's hanged themselves or something). Not CGs or stuff (because it's too complex for my little mind right now T_T).

The title of the VN is 'Kismet: The Murder Files'.

NOTE: I would draw these scenes myself, but I am incapable of doing so with my drawing skills. Never-the-less, I do not have a good method. I hope to secure a tablet for myself at Christmas though (the closest holiday with presents T_T) or I hope to grab a cheap but good one to buy when I am abroad.

General things:
It's the year 2013.
After the world suffered terrible attacks on the 25th December 2012, life on Earth has reverted back down to old Edo style mixed with modern methods of schooling and clothing.
You're part of a team with a guy called Jamie who do odd jobs like retrieving certain things for people, etc.
One day, after you have a strange dream Jamie shows you a new and interesting job which he managed to get before anyone else did.
You decide to obviously take the job, but as you go on the journey to finish this job which is different from the rest you manage to find mysterious things happening to you. What is the meaning of these strange dreams which seem to help you along the way?
What is the meaning of the job and will you finish it?
What will fate - Kismet - do to you along the way?

Any help? :)
Last edited by manga_otaku on Fri May 27, 2011 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

gundestiny
Regular

Re: {WANTED} Artist~!!

#2 Post by gundestiny »

Hey, I have a few time restrictions but depending on what you want, I may have the time :D
How many sprites do you require?
How many expressions and poses would you like?

My deviant art is in my sig if you want to look at some of my work ^^
DeviantArt
TUMBLR
Art is a passion and hobby, nothing more for me \o/

manga_otaku
Veteran

#3 Post by manga_otaku »

gundestiny wrote:Hey, I have a few time restrictions but depending on what you want, I may have the time :D
How many sprites do you require?
How many expressions and poses would you like?

My deviant art is in my sig if you want to look at some of my work ^^
Hey there! Thanks for the reply xD
Well I was thinking about 2 males sprites and another female sprite, all with the basic expressions (neutral, happy, sad, mad, blush)?

Projects:
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

gundestiny
Regular

#4 Post by gundestiny »

Great, I'd be happy to help if you're okay with me :3
DeviantArt
TUMBLR

manga_otaku
Veteran

#5 Post by manga_otaku »

gundestiny wrote:Great, I'd be happy to help if you're okay with me :3
yay~!
Artist found~! <3
Projects:

gundestiny
Regular

#6 Post by gundestiny »

Sweet deals. Let's PM/e-mail the specifics :)
DeviantArt
TUMBLR

manga_otaku
Veteran

#7 Post by manga_otaku »

Alright xD Sent you a PM. Tell me if you need anything more because I'm quite vague when sending message and stuff xD
Projects: