Join the Johnny Depp fan club! :D

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
stellacisem
Regular

Join the Johnny Depp fan club! :D

#1 Post by stellacisem »

We moved from "Signature Length" to here! XD so anyone tell me, what's your favorite Johnny Depp movie? :) mine is Inception. Not that his other works are anything near "bad" or "normal" ;D
Last edited by stellacisem on Tue May 24, 2011 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
I waited for [more than] ten years, eleven months, thirty days, 12 hours and 26 minutes. then i finally had to admit i wasn't getting an acceptance letter from Hogwarts.

platonicheart
Veteran
Projects: Learning to Love

Re: Join the Johnny Depp fan club! :D

#2 Post by platonicheart »

Tenenen! *Joined the Johnny Depp fans club!*

That's a long trip from the thread "signature length" to here XD

My favorite Johnny Depp movie is......guess it....you don't want to guess???

Fine... It's Sweeney Todd!

Currently working on Learning to Love

proofreading: the beach and yuki academy

My DeviantArt: http://platonicheart.deviantart.com/

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#3 Post by SilverxBlue »

Alice in Wonderland! :)
That movie was just pure awesome...
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

stellacisem
Regular

#4 Post by stellacisem »

@platonicheart: oh, I heard of it but I never watched it... How is it? Maybe I can watch it in my free time. :)
@SilverxBlue: oh, I loved that one too! he was really good in the role of the Mad Hatter! By the way I probably hadn't told you, or anyone of that matter, but2 of my fav colors are blue and silver... :D
I waited for [more than] ten years, eleven months, thirty days, 12 hours and 26 minutes. then i finally had to admit i wasn't getting an acceptance letter from Hogwarts.

platonicheart
Veteran

#5 Post by platonicheart »

SilverxBlue wrote:Alice in Wonderland! :)
That movie was just pure awesome...
Yeah! I watched that movie the instant it was on showing in cinemas!!!! I gre to loe mad hatter more and more!!!! Johnny Depp....can you get any better than that?!? :lol:

platonicheart
Veteran

#6 Post by platonicheart »

stellacisem wrote:@platonicheart: oh, I heard of it but I never watched it... How is it? Maybe I can watch it in my free time. :)
@SilverxBlue: oh, I loved that one too! he was really good in the role of the Mad Hatter! By the way I probably hadn't told you, or anyone of that matter, but2 of my fav colors are blue and silver... :D
Ow...if you haven't watched it then I recommend you to watch it....but if you don't like bloody scenes then, your losing the oppurtunity to watch a Depp movie! :D

stellacisem
Regular

#7 Post by stellacisem »

Blood can't stop me! :D Did anyone ever heard of the Pirates of Caribbean? XD

platonicheart
Veteran

#8 Post by platonicheart »

stellacisem wrote:Blood can't stop me! :D Did anyone ever heard of the Pirates of Caribbean? XD
Absolutely! I'll be watching the latest one in cinemas this week! Though, I do prefer Keira Knightley over the new one....huhu (why Keira...why?!?)

platonicheart
Veteran

#9 Post by platonicheart »

Where's the fake V.I.P. cards??? :lol:

pondrthis
Veteran
Completed: G-Senjou no Maou Translation

#10 Post by pondrthis »

"Donnie Brasco" is classic Depp. The entire movie is a back-and-forth between him and Al Pacino in annoying gangster accents. Brilliant stuff.

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#11 Post by Blue Lemma »

I always get the guy mixed up with Robert Downey Jr. for some reason. My favorite JD movies are the Pirates series because he's awesome in them, and I can't think of any others he's in that I've seen XD
I actually like him more than Keira Knightley in the movies because his character is so deliciously and amusingly self-serving, whereas her character is about as self-serving but more self-righteous about everything.
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

platonicheart
Veteran

#12 Post by platonicheart »

pondrthis wrote:"Donnie Brasco" is classic Depp. The entire movie is a back-and-forth between him and Al Pacino in annoying gangster accents. Brilliant stuff.
Hmmmm....I ought to watch that movie....
Hmmm...are you the one who likes Leornado di Caprio???

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#13 Post by SilverxBlue »

stellacisem wrote:@platonicheart: oh, I heard of it but I never watched it... How is it? Maybe I can watch it in my free time. :)
His acting as the madhatter is just so darn good.... Really? Lol! I chose this name cause I love the way they look when blended together. :)

stellacisem wrote:Blood can't stop me! :D Did anyone ever heard of the Pirates of Caribbean? XD
Another movie I like, I want to watch the latest installment but I'm currently out of cash. XD
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

platonicheart
Veteran

#14 Post by platonicheart »

Blue Lemma wrote:I always get the guy mixed up with Robert Downey Jr. for some reason. My favorite JD movies are the Pirates series because he's awesome in them, and I can't think of any others he's in that I've seen XD
I actually like him more than Keira Knightley in the movies because his character is so deliciously and amusingly self-serving, whereas her character is about as self-serving but more self-righteous about everything.
Ah..Robert Downey...Sherlock Holmes...Maybe they do look alike in some ways XD

I think you may have mistaken what I have just said...I do't prefer Keira over Johhny, what I meant was I liked Keira doing the role of Elizabeth Swann rather than the new actress acting for that role :D

pondrthis
Veteran
Completed: G-Senjou no Maou Translation

#15 Post by pondrthis »

@platonicheart: Yeah, I'm the DiCaprio fan from the other thread.

@Everyone: Depp in Pirates, boo. His character was like bad standup pretending to be drunk. I swear he did almost nothing entertaining to me. On the other hand, Orli Bloom did pretty well, as did a few other characters. (What was that guy's name? Notting-something-or-other? And the head of the Dutch East India Trading company, the guy I call Lord Dickface, he was good too. And Bill Nighy (Davy Jones) and Geoffrey Rush (Barbossa) both did phenomenal jobs.)

I swear, Tim Burton movies and Pirates almost ruined Depp for me. Well, barring Edward Scissorhands I guess. That was a solid flick.