Join the Johnny Depp fan club! :D

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
platonicheart
Veteran
Projects: Learning to Love

Re: Join the Johnny Depp fan club! :D

#16 Post by platonicheart »

pondrthis wrote:@platonicheart: Yeah, I'm the DiCaprio fan from the other thread.

@Everyone: Depp in Pirates, boo. His character was like bad standup pretending to be drunk. I swear he did almost nothing entertaining to me. On the other hand, Orli Bloom did pretty well, as did a few other characters. (What was that guy's name? Notting-something-or-other? And the head of the Dutch East India Trading company, the guy I call Lord Dickface, he was good too. And Bill Nighy (Davy Jones) and Geoffrey Rush (Barbossa) both did phenomenal jobs.)

I swear, Tim Burton movies and Pirates almost ruined Depp for me. Well, barring Edward Scissorhands I guess. That was a solid flick.
I also like diCaprio, sometimes I mistake him for the other guy actor...ah..wat's his name again....tell you later

Yes! I also loved edward scissorhands! It was a two thumbs up and a bow down for me!
*Have you noticed? Almost Every Tim Burton movie has Johnny Depp in there?!? I mean, is he his favorite or what??

Currently working on Learning to Love

proofreading: the beach and yuki academy

My DeviantArt: http://platonicheart.deviantart.com/

stellacisem
Regular

#17 Post by stellacisem »

I'll watch it this weekend. New actress? I thought that there was no Elizabeth Swann this time, IMDb says so at least... That really means there is no Keira too! Pfft >:( I hope that the movie is good enough to satisfy us without Keira in it... Yada yada! They've better made it as good as the rest! I'm not going on them soft-heartedly anymore! :D
@platonicheart: The fake VIP cards? :D don't worry...they are on the way XD
@pondrthis: Donnie Brasco? Gangster accents? I definitely have to take a loot at that :D and as I said DiCaprio is awesome! :D And yes, Orlando Bloom was very good in the Pirates :)
@Blue Lemma: Robert Downey Jr., who was in Iron Man and Sherlock Holmes? I also loved those movies. Oh by the way, who was the guy who played as Mr.Beans? I really forgot his name... And don't even ask why when I think of Sherlock Holmes I remember Mr.Bean's Vacation thingy too because I have no answer :P
@SilverxBlue:Blue and silver is always good. So is blue and orange... :D And no, I'm not an otaku of Naruto... yet XD I'm sad that the Pirates is finishing but somehow eager to see the end anyway :D
I waited for [more than] ten years, eleven months, thirty days, 12 hours and 26 minutes. then i finally had to admit i wasn't getting an acceptance letter from Hogwarts.

platonicheart
Veteran
Projects: Learning to Love

#18 Post by platonicheart »

Ow...just have to watch the mvie then to clarify things!

Banzai for VIP cards!!!!

Robert Downey is another actor I like! Especially when he star in Sherlock holmes! Another point of Robert downey!!!

Currently working on Learning to Love

proofreading: the beach and yuki academy

My DeviantArt: http://platonicheart.deviantart.com/

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#19 Post by PyTom »

The forum is not an instant messenger - especially not one for massively off-topic posts. General discussion is not the place for random fanboy- or fangirl-ism. So I'm gonna lock this thread now.
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom