Projects: Cold Hands, Beautiful Boring People

Re: your fetish?

#136 Post by Nimuell »

OtomeWeekend wrote:@nimu-chan:
you gotta tell me the title of that!!!! XDD
Mousou Electricity by Nekota Yonezou, super funny yaoi manga xD
follow the link

>< ah, horrible +18 offtop
OtomeWeekend wrote: Anyway, what I meant is while Gumshoe's body is manly, his mind is nothing different than kid what with him being so dense and stupid and......cute !!(>////<)!!

btw, I think i like stupid characters too XDD
I think it's just a type of manly men that are a bit stupid and sensitive inside. :'D
When I played second AA game, Gumshoe said something like "My salary is not enough even for instant noodles" with his sad puppy eyes and that moment I really felt how my heart squeezed painfully. *><* Never ever any otome game made me feel like this. How embarrassing (>///<)'''
True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new. (c) Antoine de Saint-Exupery
http://www.nimuell.deviantart.com/

Arcanum
Veteran

#137 Post by Arcanum »

Oh, glasses. Definitely glasses! Specially if they hide a mean character behind them…

platonicheart
Veteran
Projects: Learning to Love

#138 Post by platonicheart »

My fetish? I like males who have their hairlength touching their shoulders. I also love green eyes. Lastly, I love those who can bring color and life to my world XD

Currently working on Learning to Love

proofreading: the beach and yuki academy

My DeviantArt: http://platonicheart.deviantart.com/

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#139 Post by OtomeWeekend »

@platonicheart: why do i feel i know who you fetishes off??? XDD
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

platonicheart
Veteran

#140 Post by platonicheart »

OtomeWeekend wrote:@platonicheart: why do i feel i know who you fetishes off??? XDD
Really?!? How did you say so?? :D

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#141 Post by OtomeWeekend »

platonicheart wrote: Really?!? How did you say so?? :D
Cause i feel i saw that guy before XDD
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

platonicheart
Veteran

#142 Post by platonicheart »

OtomeWeekend wrote:
platonicheart wrote: Really?!? How did you say so?? :D
Cause i feel i saw that guy before XDD
Oh..I can see that ^_^

pondrthis
Veteran
Completed: G-Senjou no Maou Translation

#143 Post by pondrthis »

+1 for stupid people.

In real life, I'd never go for a stupid girl and have trouble keeping stupid male friends... I get a little too "tsukkomi-ish" if you'll pardon my usage of a weeaboo word... but in fiction it's just sublime. It's so cute. Of course, my real life girlfriend is smart (i.e. learns very quickly), but so sheltered that she doesn't know anything... best of both worlds! It's fun to teach her stuff.

On a related topic, especially since someone mentioned brutes with sensitive sides, Murakami from KiraKira is just about the most epic idiot friend of all time. [Kanye]OF ALL TIME![/Kanye]

manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

#144 Post by manga_otaku »

GLASSES~!
I'm chinese, so when I go back to Hong Kong and see all these cute ginger-fied chinese guys in their late teens wearing wooden (YES WOODEN) framed glasses I'm like *droooool*.
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

RemnantDream
Veteran
Projects: Pickles and Strawberries

#145 Post by RemnantDream »

Tsundere. <3 Bad boys and that type.
I especially like dark hair and light eyes..that's just..mhhh..
xD I'm such a creep.

manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

#146 Post by manga_otaku »

RemnantDream wrote:Tsundere. <3 Bad boys and that type.
I especially like dark hair and light eyes..that's just..mhhh..
xD I'm such a creep.
No creep~ We all like Tsundere as well as Megane and general Yankees~

...well I do ^^
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#147 Post by OtomeWeekend »

Nimu-chan wrote: Mousou Electricity by Nekota Yonezou, super funny yaoi manga xD
follow the link

>< ah, horrible +18 offtop

I think it's just a type of manly men that are a bit stupid and sensitive inside. :'D
When I played second AA game, Gumshoe said something like "My salary is not enough even for instant noodles" with his sad puppy eyes and that moment I really felt how my heart squeezed painfully. *><* Never ever any otome game made me feel like this. How embarrassing (>///<)'''
O_o you read at mangafox? *jumps after finding out she isn't the only one who stalks the yaoi mangas* thanks!! XDD

BTW, if you have played Ace attorney phoenix wright, gumshoe has mentioned it too that he can't even buy an instant ramen in his salary... after he just said that he'd treat everyone to dinner :lol:

Nimuell
Regular
Projects: Cold Hands, Beautiful Boring People

#148 Post by Nimuell »

OtomeWeekend wrote: O_o you read at mangafox? *jumps after finding out she isn't the only one who stalks the yaoi mangas* thanks!! XDD

BTW, if you have played Ace attorney phoenix wright, gumshoe has mentioned it too that he can't even buy an instant ramen in his salary... after he just said that he'd treat everyone to dinner :lol:
He heee ^^ Well I'm manga maniac and reading smth online is faster than downloading it :D So yay for mangafox!
I'm more of shoujo fan, but I read yaoi from time to time, when I get tired of shoujo ^^; Mousou Electricity is just hilarious, too bad it's not completed))

Oh, now that you say it... Gumshoe, you liar!!! D':
You broke my heart.

Well if I remember correct, it was in a first game, right? His salary was small, but he still had it >< And then a lot of things happened... and in the second game they cut his salary so it has become zero or something O__o
Poor Gumshoe! I think, he needs a hug and a cup of instant ramen *^з^*

Again, not to be completely off the topic (I'm always afraid I am) I remembered some more fetishes of mine ;D

-scars (in anime and IRL ^^;)
-dark circles under eyes (hey sleepless nights! +50 charm points to megane bookworm characters)
-wide wide smile. May be creepy one, may be friendly one. Or just large mouth at all. Like Ginko from Mushi-shi, for example *^^*
-voice. that's why we love certain seyus)
But well... even IRL I can't come to like a person with the voice that really annoys me. I know that's not their fault, but that can't be helped, I'm aural person.

Hell, what am I doing here! I should have gone studying long ago! D':
True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new. (c) Antoine de Saint-Exupery
http://www.nimuell.deviantart.com/

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#149 Post by OtomeWeekend »

@nimu:

I also remembered that he once mentioned that he'd soon end up having debts instead of having salary X( gosh really poor and funny him. Btw, a cup of instant ramen only costs ¥100+ so i really can't imagine how much his salary is XDD
Nimu-chan wrote:
Hell, what am I doing here! I should have gone studying long ago! D':
Gosh, now that you've mentioned it, I should be studying too for our upcoming tests next week! X(

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#150 Post by HigurashiKira »

I have a:
-Maid fetish (dem frilly skirts)
-Teacher fetish (An A for a <EXPLENITIVE DELETED>)
-Men fetish (I don't like dem femme boys :|)
-Legal Jailbait fetish (Hey, they're old enough!)
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~