InkMan

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
^_^x

InkMan

#1 Post by ^_^x »

This going to be my first VN since i'm still new. Also this be a great start since i'm not a good artist at all..(really suck at drawing).

Story: Your name is InkMan and you live on a planet call "Ink". Everything in this world is black and white. even the sun is made out of ink.

Planet Ink is being attack by strange machines that harvest the people. Turning them into pen and transport them to an unknown planet, to be use for writing and other evil things.

The only person who have enough inks to stop them is InkMan. But how?

Character:
InkMan
Bio: A man with the passion to save his world.

Story: 10%
Script:5%
Art: 0%
CG: 0%
Menu: 2%
Music: 20%

Well I know the story is bad and all..this is just a test VN. gotta start somewhere right? I got a better story, but it going to take me a year to do the whole thing. So I will start out small with a small VN to learn all the ropes.

Any feedback? *get ready for someone to say it suck*
Last edited by ^_^x on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://sakevisual.com/games.html
Projects: Every Sunrise, Shinsei
Organization: sakevisual
Tumblr: sakevisual
Deviantart: sakevisual
itch: sakevisual

Re: InkMan

#2 Post by sake-bento »

Haha, it actually sounds like a really fun premise, and there's got to be a "pen is mightier than the sword" joke in here somewhere...

^_^x

#3 Post by ^_^x »

aww thanx!..still writing out the story..and going to add some screenshots later..
Last edited by ^_^x on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#4 Post by OtomeWeekend »

somehow, i dunno... i usually don't like vns with non-human character but i gotta say i fell in love with this one XDD
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.