Seeking for a coder/programmer/someone familiar with Ren'py

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Nellie
Veteran
Completed: Love Like No Other; a2 ~a due~
Projects: The Pirate Mermaid; Gamelicious!; Spiral Destiny
Organization: Navigame

Seeking for a coder/programmer/someone familiar with Ren'py

#1 Post by Nellie »

After trying to fool around for a couple of months, I finally came to term with my incompetence.

I'm trying to find someone relatively familiar with Ren'py to help/guide me to set up a stats raising dating sim similar to Atlus's Persona system (minus the dungeon RPG).

I've tried working from the the dating sim frame from the cookbook, but I am not sure where to move on from there.

Persona's gameplay;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJWo7mowqUE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM0kmfGKoEs

For the project - Sweet Sixteen This will not be a commercial game.

I can offer some graphic designs, chibi drawings or monetary returns (although only $10-$15ph, max of around ~$150).

Hope to hear from someone soon! Thanks!

Regards,
Nellie

shahab96
Veteran

Re: Seeking for a coder/programmer/someone familiar with Ren

#2 Post by shahab96 »

Well I can make a system like the one showed in the youtube video. Do you just need things like, if he studies his academics go up or whichever stat you will be using and then they come in the menu or something like that? I can also (if you want) make the stats pop up on the screen as well. Although I don't take money, I work for free but if thats what you wanted then I can definitly help you.
The true measure of a man is what he does with his power.