Post your photo

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Re: Post your photo

#391 Post by azureXtwilight »

You're the girl in blue XD

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#392 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Hahaha yeah xD
We're flattening ourselves in a little party game xD

Celestie
Veteran

#393 Post by Celestie »

...looks like a game we (a bunch of Germans on a sports assosciation exchange program) played in Japan to 'introduce and get known to each other' in Japan. Damnit, it was embarrassing xD But fun. Pretty much like you look like you have much fun on that photo xD
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#394 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

It wasn't almost like that.... it was Christmas when we played that, and we know each other like how a caterpillar knows a leaf xD
It was our version of some kid's party game where we sit on the boys xD It was totally embarrassing, and I almost flattened my (past) crush xD

Silvere
Veteran
Projects: Dimaen - A drug just for you

#395 Post by Silvere »

How comes there are that many people from the philippines here? :0

RemnantDream
Veteran
Projects: Pickles and Strawberries

#396 Post by RemnantDream »

I'm from America! :D Oh joy..
us.jpg
That is me and my friends for this past halloween. I'm the one on the left.
>_>
We're such creepers..xD

Camille
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Please see http://trash.moe
Projects: the head well lost
Organization: L3
Tumblr: narihira
Deviantart: crownwaltz
itch: lore

#397 Post by Camille »

Hello! :D I promise I'm not as young as I look, haha. I'm turning 22 soon. Kind of an old picture... From almost a year ago? But I still mostly look the same, though I now have bangs. owo

manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

#398 Post by manga_otaku »

Aha! I got one! Excuse the muffin and the sleeping wear :3 PJ DAYS 8-D
Attachments
110602-162917.jpg
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#399 Post by DaFool »

Silvere wrote:How comes there are that many people from the philippines here? :0
*It's the biggest English-speaking country population-wise after US, Canada, UK, and Australia.
*It's literally just south of Japan (the historical satire Hyouge Mono actually referred to "Luzon islands" in reference to the new striped costume the main character was wearing. Also when language such as 'Balut' creeped into Japanese dialogue as shown in Hanasaku Iroha it was a wtf moment)
*Filipinos integrate very well in any host society as immigrants and rarely misbehave (e.g. compared to Muslim immigrants in Europe), but also because culture is not as deep as, say Chinese or Indian culture, so they readily adapt the host culture whether from US or Japan. (right now Japan soft power is at an all-time high)
*the networking capacity of Filipinas are unparalleled.

I just keep my distance with a grin on my face, since I don't want a situation like
Hey Ma, there's a nice guy on the internet who is very friendly to me! We're working on this game project together and now he wants to meet me in real life! It's amazing that we happen to live in the same city! He's more than twice my age, but still, he's very friendly! I'm gonna go meet him!!!
So instead I hang out with old-fogies like Taleweaver (no offense man), and go
Yarr, Facebook? What abomination be that?
About the topic, a long long time ago I promised lordcloudx and Ren that I'd share my photo once I take over the world with my awesomeness.
(Suffice to say, I'm still working on my goal)

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

#400 Post by lordcloudx »

Allow me to simplify the above elaboration: It's because... WE ARE LEGION

Also, that pic is a long time coming, DaFool. C'mon, you're not that much older than me. Here's a fuzzy webcam pic of me and my niece to stay on topic: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4 ... 1047137391
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

Alessio
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: GO! Magical Boy (2006), Angelic Orbs (soundtrack)
Projects: Cyberlin (in progress)

#401 Post by Alessio »

DaFool wrote:I just keep my distance with a grin on my face, since I don't want a situation like
This so much reminds me of your epic post five years ago:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 908#p19908
Current projects: Visual Novel "Cyberlin"

Celestie
Veteran

#402 Post by Celestie »

...five years ago? Oh dear, I feel like I missed so much for not coming here earlier...because...I...can't...stop...laughing...!

Yeah, it's kinda the anonymity that is part of an open forum's charm, but revealing oneself makes you see how many different people of differeng race and age think alike or have the same interest and awesome skills and stuff....for example lordcloudx really positively surprised me with that cute image...and I don't think you are the toddler in that image. :3 Hah, my parents should see that not only kids like games and stuff. >.>"

Of course it's understandable that some want to keep their distance, the reasons are very understandable indeed (and the way DaFool relayed it to us...priceless~).
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

RemnantDream
Veteran
Projects: Pickles and Strawberries

#403 Post by RemnantDream »

It's kinda sad. The first thing I noticed in manga_otaku's picture? It wasn't her or the muffin.
It was the random pictures of people on a table behind her.
xD

manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

#404 Post by manga_otaku »

RemnantDream wrote:It's kinda sad. The first thing I noticed in manga_otaku's picture? It wasn't her or the muffin.
It was the random pictures of people on a table behind her.
xD
We, they do steal the spotlight but what do you expect from a lazy person who just woke up with a morning muffin (ok afternoon muffin) and thought "hey! Let's put a picture of myself seeing as I have nothing to do?"
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

Silvere
Veteran
Projects: Dimaen - A drug just for you

#405 Post by Silvere »

DaFool wrote:
I just keep my distance with a grin on my face, since I don't want a situation like
Hey Ma, there's a nice guy on the internet who is very friendly to me! We're working on this game project together and now he wants to meet me in real life! It's amazing that we happen to live in the same city! He's more than twice my age, but still, he's very friendly! I'm gonna go meet him!!!
So instead I hang out with old-fogies like Taleweaver (no offense man), and go
1) You just now destroyed all our chances! Go away, bastard! :< *cries*

2) You only allowed to do that by speaking German with him *nods*